Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Well, Beo made quite a remark about the moderators.
And Morrigan probably said something about them giving him a permanent ban that they didn't like, so they gave her one maybe?
Nip it in the bud?

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, Beo made quite a remark about the moderators.
And Morrigan probably said something about them giving him a permanent ban that they didn't like, so they gave her one maybe?
Nip it in the bud?
Ok.. i guess i will never understand,the way of thinking when people get banned here

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Really. LM got a perma-ban.
Wow. I know was always in peoples faces but the effort he put into BS fog busting was amazing. I remember he did a compilation of my posts over a 6 month period to remind me why to not reconcile easily.
I will miss LM. We bounced off each other.

If you see this LM. Farewell. The forum may be "nicer" but it will be less effective.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Because he made too much sense.

Mayhem is an amazing person, and I'll definitely miss him. This place is indeed worse without him.

Wherever you are brother, peace be to you.

Reactions: Krichali

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LM left the building, and I believe that TAM is the worse for it. He as a lot of very good advice for BS.
:iagree: I hope he will reconsider to come back..

This forum needs people like him.That gives straight ,no bull crap
cushy responses

·
Super Moderator
8,118 Posts
Save it on the petition.

AR has already corresponded with him and indicated that he won't be coming back.

No. He wasn't perma-banned.
His last ban was the result of chasing off yet another betrayed husband that came here looking for support during one of the most painful life events one can face.
Arguing with a new member that he cannot be certain of the paternity of his children while that guy is trying to come to grips with his partners infidelity is NOT helpful, or respectful in any way shape, or form.

Telling the same user, he can choose 'to not face the truth and slink away from the forum' after the user has posted that he feels attacked and that coming here was a mistake, is more than a little counter-productive.

Are there harsh truths about infidelity? Of course there are ... but if the manner in which they are delivered means that the individual they were intended for removes their posts, PM's the mods that they are leaving and why, then the entire exercise has been a waste of time. Both for the poster, and the respondent.

lordmayhem's ban will expire. Whether or not he chooses to come back will be up to him.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.