Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what to do anymore. My husband is two years younger then I am and we have a beautiful daughter that will be 6 in May. I just got back from a trip with my work and he goes downstairs to his computer and my daughter all of a sudden gets the do this do that attitude with me. I at this point got angry and raised my voice. My husband comes up stairs and tells me that I do not know how to bring up my child and I need to stop hollering at her. Well I do not holler compared to what he does when he gets mad. He doesn't hit or anything but he slams cupboards and just makes everyone seem like they were the one at fault. He would never admit to ever being wrong. and when he does he is sarcastic about it. I really don't know how much more I am able to take. I am scared because I love him so very much and I am afraid I will stop loving him to fight the hurt. We have so many problems but I don't know what to do or where to go. How to get help. anyone. I will take anything.

·
Registered
101 Posts
You know I think he is mad at you for leaving?? Dont you?? Maybe he feels like he is doing more than you in the raising your daughter?? If that is the case you need to step back and ask yourself how much time do you spend?? Your daughter is acting out also. Step back and remember when you come and go it is hard for people and kids to just jump right back into we are a working unit. What I mean is that they are doing it with out you sometimes and then you come back and want it to be like you never left??? Just a thought.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.