·
Registered
725 Posts
They are being kept captive by Bigfoot.

Find him and you will find them.....

·
Registered
203 Posts
The trick is to meet women who are compatible and interesting to you. Can you make a list of what sorts of qualities you find important. You might want a woman who is outdoorsy and athletic. If so, join a running club; volunteer with a group to clean up hiking trails, etc, join an ultimate frisbee team. If you want a woman who is a homey person try taking a cooking class. If you need someone that is family oriented, attend PTA meetings, go to your church events.

·
Registered
386 Posts
The trick is to meet women who are compatible and interesting to you. Can you make a list of what sorts of qualities you find important. You might want a woman who is outdoorsy and athletic. If so, join a running club; volunteer with a group to clean up hiking trails, etc, join an ultimate frisbee team. If you want a woman who is a homey person try taking a cooking class. If you need someone that is family oriented, attend PTA meetings, go to your church events.
for some unkown reason i found this reply hilarious :D

And if you want to meet a..... :eek:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Meeting women is easy. Meeting women that are compatible is the issue. Think about your interests and hobbies and find a way to parlay that into meeting someone. Por ejemplo, if you like Anime, attend an Anime convention. Right off the bat, there are people at this event that you share something in common with. All you need is common ground to make a connection. ;)

EDIT: Holy crap! I just looked at Couleur's post. Our posts are almost identical!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
14,394 Posts
You can't really go out looking for them, they come like opportunities - miss one opportunity and boom it's all over. The only thing you can really do is to prepare yourself for these opportunities so you stop missing out.

After a while though it gets harder once you get spoiled. My wife has really good (and redeeming) qualities that really zeros out any competition that she may have. But then again, my type ain't really that common, I like my women strong and individualistic.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't help thinking that there must be certain places that decent women tend to go to, certain places where they tend to work, hang out, etc. And I'm wondering where. Surely there must be some places that are better than others. Bars are obviously not a good idea.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
You find them in binders--there are "binders full of women" out there. LOL Sorry, I just couldn't resist.;)

Seriously though, I could say the same thing for men. Are you looking for an introvert or extrovert type? That will define the places to look.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
You can't really go out looking for them, they come like opportunities - miss one opportunity and boom it's all over. The only thing you can really do is to prepare yourself for these opportunities so you stop missing out.
^^^^
My sentiments EXACTLY.

My advice is to try being the type of man a " decent woman " would like to have,and don't waste time on women who don't meet your criteria.

Looking for a " decent woman?"
She could be anywhere........

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't agree with that. Yes opportunities do come along once in a blue moon, but just as you can assume that bar / club girls are usually not worth bothering with, likewise, I'm sure there are places where decent ones can be found.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Well,
She could be on the same train you take to go to work.
She could be the the driver that courteously allowed you to park ahead of her in the mall parking lot.
She could be anywhere, not necessarily in a group or church etc.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well,
She could be on the same train you take to go to work.
She could be the the driver that courteously allowed you to park ahead of her in the mall parking lot.
She could be anywhere, not necessarily in a group or church etc.
Speaking of church, would you say that's a good place? The thing is, I find it hard to imagine a 25-30 year old woman going to church. I always picture old people and kids.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
You still haven't defined what you are looking for. Decent means a lot of different things to a lot of different people.

Personally I think bars in general are a horrible place to meet women, for a variety of different reasons. But you need to be more specific about what it is you are looking for.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Speaking of church, would you say that's a good place? The thing is, I find it hard to imagine a 25-30 year old woman going to church. I always picture old people and kids.
I don't know Finchley,
I haven't been to church in years.
But there are good , decent women everywhere, even outside of church!

Firstly, keep your standards, then just weed out those women you consider undesirable , and look out for that opportunity.
But you must first be the type of person a decent woman would want!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.