Talk About Marriage banner
81 - 100 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
If you have options (other women) in your life you wouldn't even entertain taking back a cheater and cucking yourself. Seriously, it's fine if you don't have anything going for you, but it's also your responsibility to change that. You don't have to be the kind of guy who has no other options than to crawl back to his cheating ex. How many hoops do you have to mentally jump through to even think this is a good idea? Where is your father, what does he think?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
I’ll be honest with you I was pretty disgusted when you didn’t reply to me and I didn’t hear from you after you stayed the night at my place last Tuesday … (she did as I messaged the morning after and she replied) ..I’m not into playing games and that’s what it is with you, a game to see how I react or respond. It’s given me some time to think about what I want and I don’t have any space in my life for anyone other than my son right now.

Wow what a response! Amazing how fickle someone can be..feel so angry and upset but its finally the end of a chapter !

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
I’ll be honest with you I was pretty disgusted when you didn’t reply to me and I didn’t hear from you after you stayed the night at my place last Tuesday … (she did as I messaged the morning after and she replied) ..I’m not into playing games and that’s what it is with you, a game to see how I react or respond. It’s given me some time to think about what I want and I don’t have any space in my life for anyone other than my son right now.

Wow what a response! Amazing how fickle someone can be..feel so angry and upset but its finally the end of a chapter !
End of a chapter? You should have put that book down a long time ago. People change when something traumatic happens to them and they WANT to change. she’s the same old girl that cheated on you and got knocked up with another man’s baby, which you tried to start another relationship with.
What made you think she’d changed??????

Btw, the reason she accused you of playing games with her, is to deflect from you thinking the obvious, that she was playing with YOU.
Can’t you see this? I hope you’ve finally learned your lesson with this woman.

Avoid her like the plague she is.

·
Premium Member
1,441 Posts

@Diana7

This was her response. Basically she was playing games and got a booty call out of it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
She did..

"I’ll be honest with you I was pretty disgusted when you didn’t reply to me and I didn’t hear from you after you stayed the night at my place last Tuesday … I’m not into playing games and that’s what it is with you, a game to see how I react or respond. It’s given me some time to think about what I want and I don’t have any space in my life for anyone other than my son right now"

·
Registered
647 Posts
She did..

"I’ll be honest with you I was pretty disgusted when you didn’t reply to me and I didn’t hear from you after you stayed the night at my place last Tuesday … I’m not into playing games and that’s what it is with you, a game to see how I react or respond. It’s given me some time to think about what I want and I don’t have any space in my life for anyone other than my son right now"
You were very fortunate.
In this case, the trash took itself out.

·
Premium Member
17,545 Posts

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Shall we place bets on whether she is now pregnant?

And if so, shall we place further bets on whether this child is Charlie's or not?

She may have got knocked recently by some other dude and initiated with him to try to pass it off as his. If she plays this right, he'll be supporting two kids that aren't his.

·
Registered
10,886 Posts
Thank you everyone.. finally I can now see her for her true colours.

Narcissist comes to mind..now to be strong and keep my head held high :sneaky:
When somebody reaches a certain age most if not all won’t change. You seem to have taken the stance on this that suited what you wanted to see versus what you actually saw and experienced. This happens a lot.
Learn from it and move on. It seemed you did this upfront pretty well but relented probably getting on a hopium kick.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Dude you don't know what the fk you are doing. Wake Up!!!!!

Please read this book. The Unplugged Alpha by rich cooper --watch his videos especially the stuff on single mothers. He covers it in the book. Read it!!!!

She’s probably looking for a safe spot to land. Plan B since her plan A didn’t work out. If you were her choice she wouldn’t have screwed around on you would she?
Here's your answer. This Is why.. She sees you as the safe option to raise the kid.

She is slithering her way back to your world because she wants someone to pay for the love child she had with the guy she was attracted to but who did not stick around with her.

You're being chumped here and being set up to provide for this other dude's offspring.
Am I just being a fool then for not reaching out..? Should I contact her ?
Yes.

She knows what a sap you are.
For the love of all that's holy, find your pride, find your dignity, and find your self-respect OP.
I don’t have any space in my life for anyone other than my son right now"
Google the Lover/Provider Dichotomy. She's telling you this in female subcommunication. You will never be high on her priority list. She would have happily moved on w/ the other man and forgotten you completely. Do Not Fall into the Provider Trap......

·
Registered
471 Posts
(I suspect) she swallowed hers when she felt 'forced' to get back together with you.

OUCH!
Yep!!

Yes, during this three-year break from you, has her running out of options.

Yes, she can find a sex partner, no, she (apparently) could not find a marriage-worthy man.
How do I know this?

She has come back to the one she knows is worthy.
Right there.

81 - 100 of 131 Posts