Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1,941 - 1,960 of 1,973 Posts
Lets not forget this conversation the other day lol

HW: My car was hit while parked. Theres a crack in the bumper
Unbe: Well, that could happen anywhere. Your work at a mall.
HW: No it happened while parked by you
Unbe: Ok
HW: I am not driving my car there any more.
Unbe: OK

SH$$T test flying, we are at the 6 mo mark with HW so I guess she waited lol. Don't they usually come around the 90 day mark?
Schit tests will come as soon as you advance her from an option... to a priority.

My FWB for 18 months.... was never a priority. I made that 110% clear. Zero schit tests.

Closest she got was -aren't you glad I'm not like most girls who (insert schit test)- I always responded

with you would not be here if you did. Unbe.... I do hope you do not see HW as "The One"

as you "thought" you did your 1st W and MB. You said yourself recently you have trouble

getting attached and can't let go.

One trains others how to treat them.
The people being "trained" as you put it have to allow themselves to be trained and the one doing the training does it because they have the mind set that it is their right to treat people like that and will continue to do so until someone stands up to them or they may just move on to someone who will allow themselves to be trained. It still boils down to not allowing someone else to "train" them. Be true to yourself and treat others as you wanted to be treated. If the person you are with does not fit into that way of thinking then chances are you don't want to be with them. You may find out they believe they should be treated better than you or anyone else and that spells trouble.

The people being "trained" as you put it have to allow themselves to be trained and the one doing the training does it because they have the mind set that it is their right to treat people like that and will continue to do so until someone stands up to them or they may just move on to someone who will allow themselves to be trained. It still boils down to not allowing someone else to "train" them. Be true to yourself and treat others as you wanted to be treated. If the person you are with does not fit into that way of thinking then chances are you don't want to be with them. You may find out they believe they should be treated better than you or anyone else and that spells trouble.
Allowing someone to mistreat you.... sets a precedence. A very unhealthy one.

One trains others how to treat them.
ok guess I just think different. I feel they should treat you the way they did before the marriage. I don't want to train someone how to treat me, I want someone who already treats me in a way that is acceptable to me otherwise why even be with them. I don't want to change the other person I want to find a person that is themselves and understands how to treat others especially someone they want to spend their life with. I have heard too many of my friends make comments about training their husband is like training a puppy and I just don't agree. You love a person for who they are and that would include how they treat others. That being said you can discuss boundaries that accidentally get crossed (given it isn't a trust breaking boundary) but hopefully all that happens prior to marriage. That way all the cards are on the table going into the marriage. Maybe I am just hopeless romantic or optimistic but it just makes things better.:smile2:

ok guess I just think different. I feel they should treat you the way they did before the marriage. I don't want to train someone how to treat me, I want someone who already treats me in a way that is acceptable to me otherwise why even be with them. I don't want to change the other person I want to find a person that is themselves and understands how to treat others especially someone they want to spend their life with. I have heard too many of my friends make comments about training their husband is like training a puppy and I just don't agree. You love a person for who they are and that would include how they treat others. That being said you can discuss boundaries that accidentally get crossed (given it isn't a trust breaking boundary) but hopefully all that happens prior to marriage. That way all the cards are on the table going into the marriage. Maybe I am just hopeless romantic or optimistic but it just makes things better.:smile2:
The steak is juicy.

There is juice amidst the steak.

LOL you sound just like a .... I don't know how to quantify him I guess an longtime friend with mutual past but you definitely sound just like him

Unbe, stick with this one.

She's going to be fun and teach you a lot.

Don't listen to that Zero guy. He don't know sh1t. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She works retail, smokes weed daily, verbally abuses those who interrupt her sleep.

When's the wedding?

How'd you get footage of my wedding night Chuck?

It was in Window Cork's baggage she failed to pick up.

Right between her Richard Simmons "Get Thin with a Grin" and the book pop read to me as a kid,

A Streetwalker named Desire.

Wedding?

If she'll keep driving her car over to your hood let her.

00:43 in.... that was me, in 1977

Discussion starter · #1,955 ·
Ok fellas need some advise:

So two weeks ago I met with realtor to list the house. She took pics and drafted an agreement. Mb and I initially (last year) agreed on a listing price were we thought we should be. I listed AT that price.

I e-signed the form and then it went over to MB. Well, im sure you can guess what's happened. She hasn't signed it yet.

Now a something you should know..I am making the mortgage payments as I am the one living in the house. However, in our d-agreement it states I recoup any principal paid during this time when we go to closing. I have been making the payments alone since last Jan.

So basically delays caused by her are only costing HER money. I am in no rush to sell and any delay only costs HER money.

What's my course of action here? Im sure shes just delaying to get me to react. I haven't reacted at all and have been just advising the relator to keep following up with her. Should I stay this course?

Stay the course.........

Discussion starter · #1,959 ·
Gents update from bizarre world...

So needless to say, the house listing has not been signed by MB.

Lets forget for a second she was the one pushing for it to sell as well as every month its not listed I get to recoup $500 based on our d-agreement.

I have broken off all communication with MB, in my eyes there is nothing further to discuss. We are signed, sealed and delivered.

So two weeks into the delay my realtor advises that MB 'NEEDS' to speak with me. I communicated to the realtor that anything regarding the house can be relayed as the realtor working as a 3rd party. Mainly to just have a 3rd set of ears in case anything goes down.

I hear nothing for about a week until my lawyer reaches out to me saying we have an offer from MB. She has offered to buy my interest out of the home for roughly half of what its worth. I decline the offer and counter (through my laywer) for 95%. I also specifically advise I will not go back and forth and if she doesn't accept I want to list.

A week goes by, nothing.

My realtor reaches out again, MB still needs to speak with me. Wont say why. Gives me a 1 hour window to call her on Friday.

I took that one hour window to go to my lawyer and file a motion with the court to execute the divorce agreement as specified.

The reason for me providing this update is for anyone who is weak right now and in the beginning stages. I was so weak to MB and all her so called moves. I would have jumped at the chance to talk to her. Now I am looking for ways to avoid her.

YOU WILL GET PAST THIS. YOU CAN GET YOUR BALL$ BACK. LISTEN TO THESE GUYS, THEY WILL GET YOU THERE!

You guys want to know what I worry about now....what meat I want to grill tonight, lime or lemon in my corona and doggie or reverse cowgirl with my girlfriend!

STAY STRONG MY FRIENDS

1,941 - 1,960 of 1,973 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.