Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am more on phone than laptop, is their anything I can do to get the "like" option on the phone I have a android :scratchhead:

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Darn that auto spell check

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What browser are you using? I use Chrome on my Android and have no issue with likes?
chrome as well, l am always doing the latest up date on my phone, but nothing changed on my laptop using chrome I have the ability to do.

·
Super Moderator
28,810 Posts
chrome as well, l am always doing the latest up date on my phone, but nothing changed on my laptop using chrome I have the ability to do.
That's weird. Beyond my puny tech knowledge, sadly! :D

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
I am more on phone than laptop, is their anything I can do to get the "like" option on the phone I have a android :scratchhead:
I don't think so, I have a droid and don't see that option.
Turn off mobile view. Android user here also. Menu button top left. Exit mobile view. Once you do that, sometimes you have to refresh the site. Then you're golden ponyboy. Likes, quotes, mentions, PMs ... you will get all the notifications as well as all the other features. Mobile view sucks a fatty. Plus the standard view let's you see each thread more clearly, skip ahead on the conversations easier. Pretty much everything is better with mobile view off.

·
Registered
16,640 Posts
And I'm one of those unfortunate few who cannot get the "like" options while using enhanced mobile view on my iPhone!

So I absolutely refuse to go there!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm on Android and tried the desktop site and the page just got wider. I don't have likes or anything.
Edit: nevermind, I figured it out. Holy crap! This is an entirely new world!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts