Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick one. Wife found a person through the Internet and claims he's a lifecoach. We've had a bunch of problems with her sending pictures and what not. She texts this guy daily. I've read the text messages and he doesn't seem after her. But what she text it seems like she's getting emotional with him. She's told him about her past between us that I'm sure I don't even know about. I've told her that I don't approve of it and she say there's nothing to it. She gets angry. What do you guys/gals think.

Also when you tell your spouse you are going to bed and you keep texting this person. Isn't that lying?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
So you guys have the marriage hanging by a thread.
Why in the hell she is doing something you find at the very least worrisome after her online/phone scapades, let along triggery as hell?
What's her agenda? What's her goal?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Yes, her angry reaction is enough to tell you this relationship is inappropriate. You've got an EA blooming there, perhaps one sided, but who knows. You want proof, keylog the computer, and put stealthy spyware on her phone. What will you do with more proof though? You can get her not just friends, by Shirley Glass, but are you prepared to draw a hardline and stick to it?

·
Registered
877 Posts
I personally think you have a big problem. No more life coach, like Harken says find a female but this guy has to go. She is already defensive with you about him, BIG RED FLAG!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Super Moderator
29,678 Posts
She's texting him constantly and sending pictures too ??? Nip this in the bud ASAP if you want to stay married !!!???

And im with Harken Banks ...... wtf is a life coach :confused: ???
Is she paying him?

If not... then he is no life coach. In my opinion.

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Matt is right life coaches are paid.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Also when you tell your spouse you are going to bed and you keep texting this person. Isn't that lying?
Texting? Can you imagine anhy kind of counselor/"coach" who makes his job by text messaging?
Gaslighting at finest.

Spyware that phone yesterday.
Also, if phone calls are involved place a VAR in her favorite spot.

Go PI mode full force man, you have to be very decisive gathering info. Go extra mile.

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
There should be no random texting. Only scheduled appointments.

Reactions: MattMatt

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Yes, her angry reaction is enough to tell you this relationship is inappropriate. You've got an EA blooming there, perhaps one sided, but who knows. You want proof, keylog the computer, and put stealthy spyware on her phone. What will you do with more proof though? You can get her not just friends, by Shirley Glass, but are you prepared to draw a hardline and stick to it?
He needs to nip this in the bud. I wouldn't even wait for proof because this is an accident waiting to happen. She either gives up the male life coach or leave the marriage. The choice is hers.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Can he face legal ramifications for having sex with a client or an affair?

But you need to get a handle on the situation NOW!!!
That means telling your wife you are not comfortable with her talking with this life coach.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Just a quick one. Wife found a person through the Internet and claims he's a lifecoach. We've had a bunch of problems with her sending pictures and what not. She texts this guy daily. I've read the text messages and he doesn't seem after her. But what she text it seems like she's getting emotional with him. She's told him about her past between us that I'm sure I don't even know about. I've told her that I don't approve of it and she say there's nothing to it. She gets angry. What do you guys/gals think.

Who is financing this coach? & if he is free, then he is an affair partner......that's a new one........lifecoach.....good grief....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.