Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Definitely call the previous husband. He sounds like he's willing to share all the dirt. Also, if she claims she's sending her daughter over to her brother's/rapist's house, the ex-husband will want to know and may be able to use that against her. Burn it all down.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Definitely call the previous husband. He sounds like he's willing to share all the dirt. Also, if she claims she's sending her daughter over to her brother's/rapist's house, the ex-husband will want to know and may be able to use that against her. Burn it call down.
No the one I found out about the herpes from was the second husband.
The first husband is the kids dad.

And there is no rapist. She made it all up.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
The brother being a probable child molester is certainly the biggest issue here. How old was he when he raped her? I mean, if he was 12, then maybe he later realized it was bad, but if he was an adult, he's still a molester and shouldn't be around kids.

I think you'd do well to get out before she does get pregnant.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The brother being a probable child molester is certainly the biggest issue here. How old was he when he raped her? I mean, if he was 12, then maybe he later realized it was bad, but if he was an adult, he's still a molester and shouldn't be around kids.

I think you'd do well to get out before she does get pregnant.
He's not. I talked to him earlier today. He was crying wondering why she would ever say that.
Ive known him alot longer than her and I believe him.
If she gets pregnant it won't be mine, we are both fixed haha and I don't think anything sexual will be happening.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Well, that's a load off then. So you just do what you must. She certainly could use a therapist, BUT it's not going to do anything radical and she'd have to want to change and it would take years.

Reactions: buyingtime

·
Registered
103 Posts
No the one I found out about the herpes from was the second husband.
The first husband is the kids dad.

And there is no rapist. She made it all up.
Ah, then call the herpes husband. He has more recent info. As for the first husband, at least let him know that the wife claimed the brother was a rapist and she is letting the daughter be near him.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I had a "friend" who lied about having an older married brother who supposedly had two children and lived outside the country. I believed this lie for years! Until her real brother told me it was a complete lie.

This person has been lying her whole life! I keep finding out recent lies.

There are some people out there who are pathological liars. And they are dangerous to others.

If you want to know about more lies you can talk to the first husband, but be prepared to find out ugly things.

Get divorced and protect yourself. Good luck!

·
Registered
9,332 Posts
Ah, then call the herpes husband. He has more recent info. As for the first husband, at least let him know that the wife claimed the brother was a rapist and she is letting the daughter be near him.
I think the op needs to be careful who he mentions this to, it could end up being awful for the brother who is almost certainly innocent if gossip gets out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I think the op needs to be careful who he mentions this to, it could end up being awful for the brother who is almost certainly innocent if gossip gets out.
I talked to the brother today. He is fine and is innocent. He did nothing wrong.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Well, She went to the house today and moved out all of her clothes and her kids clothes.
Time to lock the place down now. Changing out door locks tonight.
I never even told her I wanted a divorce, I was just working on it in the background.
So I guess I have my answer as to what she really wanted. LOL
Papers ready to go. Im going to give her one chance to sign them, and then I'm going to have her served.

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Well, She went to the house today and moved out all of her clothes and her kids clothes.
I never even told her I wanted a divorce, I was just working on it in the background.
Papers ready to go. Im going to give her one chance to sign them, and then I'm going to have her served.
This is progress. Outstanding!

Just know you're doing the best thing for you, if you ever have any doubts at all.

Enjoy your progress!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Random comments in no particular order.

You can't legally lock her out of her own house. She's allowed back anytime she wants short of a court order saying otherwise. If you end up in court you will look like the bad guy.

You knew this married-3x woman a short year before entering yet another supposed lifelong commitment after your first marriage cost you all your money. Why do people do this to themselves???

One or both husbands could be a useful source of information going forward if things get messy.

You told the family you were done before you had a discussion with her. That sets the stage for conflict because when she heard it from them rather than you she's going to feel like you stabbed her in the back and that's pretty much what happened from your description of her leaving without notice.

You said the brother is innocent because you spoke to him. That's a ridiculous conclusion.

You sound sort of naive.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
She probably just realized her house of cards was pretty much collapsed, so time to move on....

GOOD for you to get out from this (but sorry you have to go through it).

·
Registered
159 Posts
She sounds like a user. I highly doubt this is anywhere close to over. If anything the trouble is just beginning.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts