Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So outline, she cheated, has been psychotic since, threated calling the police blah blah, we tried "reconciling" had full transparency. I don't want to be with her anymore, and she has angrily said the same. I'm stuck on the couch until I move out, can't do much else as she'll become extremely hostile, and won't think twice about lying to authorities.

My question is why am I still wanting to look at her messages, she changed the password to view text/call information and I obviously am not going to ask for her phone, there's no point anyway. But I don't like the idea, that this ***** is probably upstairs texting some guy. If she turns around and says, right I'm off out, I don't know how I'll react. She's good, she knows the 2 last things that will cut me up enough to get a reaction or 'bite' from me.

Toughy
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put myself on the couch, she pissed me off and I refused to share a bed with her, it was symbolic of how close I was to leaving. I can't reclaim it, even though I have my strength back, and have re manned up after her continuous pulling me down. She HATES the fact that I'm standing up to her.

I can't go to a shelter, I have work, and there's only one out here, full of gang members and whinos. (I suppose that would still be better conpany, than a vindictive ***** who treats me like I'm nothing) I don't have the $$ for a hotel or anything.

She was calm and civil yesterday, but that will mean a blow up is imminent. I didn't react at the times she thought I would. Barely spoke a word. I KNOW something is coming, can feel it in me bones!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Carry a VAR with you. Always. Threatening with the cops?
Please, get a VAR and a huge pack of long term batteries.

Beyond sleeping in the couch waht are you doing to get out of thie nightmare?

·
Registered
392 Posts
I read somewhere that deep anger towards a person is as great of a connection as love is.

So now, instead of connected in love, you are connected with anger. Who in the hell wants that in their life?

I would be out of that house until bedtime. I would get involved in activities that interest me. I would try my best to pretend she simply wasn't there. I would also get another job if at all possible to get out of there as soon as possible!

Good luck to you! Let it go. She doesn't deserve any of your attention.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
I put myself on the couch, she pissed me off and I refused to share a bed with her, it was symbolic of how close I was to leaving. I can't reclaim it, even though I have my strength back, and have re manned up after her continuous pulling me down. She HATES the fact that I'm standing up to her.
I've reclaimed the marital bed, I simply laid down before she did. After two nights she's like "I guess you're taking the bed?"

I told her "Yep, the marital bed is for faithful spouses." and rolled over.

She raged and slept on the couch, now she's downstairs in the basement in her little hovel.

Good riddance.

·
Banned
1,718 Posts
So outline, she cheated, has been psychotic since, threated calling the police blah blah, we tried "reconciling" had full transparency. I don't want to be with her anymore, and she has angrily said the same. I'm stuck on the couch until I move out, can't do much else as she'll become extremely hostile, and won't think twice about lying to authorities.

My question is why am I still wanting to look at her messages, she changed the password to view text/call information and I obviously am not going to ask for her phone, there's no point anyway. But I don't like the idea, that this ***** is probably upstairs texting some guy. If she turns around and says, right I'm off out, I don't know how I'll react. She's good, she knows the 2 last things that will cut me up enough to get a reaction or 'bite' from me.

Toughy
Posted via Mobile Device

In addition to the VAR, can you put hidden cameras in the bedroom or any areas where you typically fight.

It is legal to videotape in your own home.

I am glad you kicked her out of the marital bed.

You are so right. The marital bed belongs to the faithful spouse.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Ignore her, go cold and dark, and file for divorce.

She's gone now emotionally and not the same woman you married. My STBXW did the same. It is not worth your time, effort and sanity to look at her messages. I would save enough of them as evidence for the divorce...if it even matters (No fault ?)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I read somewhere that deep anger towards a person is as great of a connection as love is.

So now, instead of connected in love, you are connected with anger. Who in the hell wants that in their life?

I would be out of that house until bedtime. I would get involved in activities that interest me. I would try my best to pretend she simply wasn't there. I would also get another job if at all possible to get out of there as soon as possible!

Good luck to you! Let it go. She doesn't deserve any of your attention.
:iagree:
I was thinking the same thing. OP another job might take your mind off the issue. Plus you could save money to get out quicker.I hate this has happened to you. I am wishing you luck with this issue.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
:lol:
I've reclaimed the marital bed, I simply laid down before she did. After two nights she's like "I guess you're taking the bed?"

I told her "Yep, the marital bed is for faithful spouses." and rolled over.

She raged and slept on the couch, now she's downstairs in the basement in her little hovel.

Good riddance.
:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.