1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
You know, why the hell not!!

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
My daughter is need of what it can offer medically but because it's not legal it's completely banded, it is up to each state. Do l want to see the effects of it in real time not really but if this is how it has to come. Open arms---------------wide l say....

Look at the health care system, l was trying to keep my BC/BS as backup. Not a chance they wanted to raise it to 1900.00 a month a 800.00 price hike besides a new all time high in deductable l must meet before they pay anything. I dropped it and now can only afford to let my military VA be my sole comfort. So l jaded on why I would like it legal.

·
Registered
12,627 Posts
I've definitely encountered some ladies that seem to turn into soaking wet sex maniacs after a hit or two.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Marijuana has been legal in my state for a while. I have not noticed a big increase in the birth rate but that's just speaking anecdotally. What I have noticed is a large increase in the number of women who admit to smoking it regularly.

Public Service Announcement: DCF will still get involved if you test positive during pregnancy even though it's legal. Also, you can't smoke it and breastfeed. We're having a big problem convincing young people of these issues.

No patients have reported an increase in libido d/t marijuana. But I suppose they aren't likely to bring that up with me. Thankfully, I rarely have to hear about my patients' sex lives unless it's causing a problem.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Sex is great without it...but honestly even better with it. At this point I don't think i could be with someone that didn't want to smoke together at least occasionally.
I've never smoked it so I admit I'm ignorant about it but I have to wonder is it the same as how drunk sex is great...but it's really only great for the drunk person??

·
Registered
12,627 Posts
I've never smoked it so I admit I'm ignorant about it but I have to wonder is it the same as how drunk sex is great...but it's really only great for the drunk person??
It can be good for the stoned and sober. It wasn't something I was interested in back when I was smoking it but some women got pretty seriously revved up...

One problem was a woman getting almost too wet, like at kind of weird levels but as long as there aren't health problems associated, it can be a lot of fun.:smile2:

It affects parts of the brain associated with eating and sex.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Well, I don't smoke it that much, but let me ask my friend DeformedHubby.....Ok, according to him he says its very different then drunk sex. Says he doesn't particularly enjoy drunk sex, but he loves sex when high, according to him it enhances everything. He also said, that former lovers were noticeably wetter and orgasmed easier when they were intimate after smoking pot. I hope that helps.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Not in my experience. Marijuana is a different kind of buzz. The sex I've had with high partners was historically better than with drunk partners.

It affects parts of the brain associated with eating and sex.
Not always. Most of the time when I smoke I'm not hungry. >:)

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Thanks for answering my question...as I said, I've never smoked it so I had no idea. Have to admit, now that it's legal here I'm curious what it feels like, but my asthma is so bad I can't imagine smoking anything, ever. It simply can't be worth a month of steroids.

·
Registered
12,627 Posts
Not in my experience. Marijuana is a different kind of buzz. The sex I've had with high partners was historically better than with drunk partners.

Not always. Most of the time when I smoke I'm not hungry. >:)
I always got hungry while the women got horny. Hmmmmmm....

Might be the origin of how I got good at oral......:grin2:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts