Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife ALWAYS have some nail polish on her toes. She know I really like that. About you girls?

·
Registered
17,184 Posts
I do normally have painted toes. Then once in awhile, when I have had them painted for months and months, suddenly I take the paint off and see my natural toes and think, wow my feet are super cute and all natural! Then I go without paint for a long time while I admire them bare.

Then suddenly I think, I need some paint and once it is on I'm like, wow my feet are super cute and my toes are so colorful!

·
Registered
307 Posts
I LOVE having my toenails painted!!! Especially because my fingernail are always too dirty and messed up for nail polish!! Lol!

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Fingernails = not usually

Toes =color of nails changes with the seasons. Love having my feet tubbed, scrubbed and rubbed before polish.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Wife has toes always painted... I used to have my little finger (right hand) painted black when I was at uni... together with my ear ring and shoulder length hair... :laugh:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Just asking, to know you better...
I doubt you'll get to "know" anyone by asking about their body parts. Perhaps asking for thoughts and opinions on subjects such as marital fidelity, compatibility, or something that requires the brain would be more fruitful. Just sayin' ...

·
Registered
7,844 Posts
WTF.

I question what you are doing on this forum, from the content of your threads.

Kinda gross.
My guess is it's for titillation purposes.:laugh:

Sample convo... Male 1: How about those Rams?

Poster: Well, enough about football. Let's talk about my wife. Do you want to hear about her tits or her nails or? Did I mention she's a really HOT WIFE?

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
M’y God, I feel so unwanted in your club!
This is not a "club." It is an online forum for people to discuss relationships and marriage. Granted, body parts are discussed, particularly on the Sex in Marriage forum. However, just as @Blondilocks said, this is NOT the place for titillation. BTW, Blondie, thanks for my laugh of the day!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts