Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.........that just builds instant sexual tension and drives you wild?

I'm not just talking about sexting,or romantic gestures.
I'm talking about the " man " stuff about him , the way he looks,smells or the way he walks or whatever.

What makes you want to "jump" him, like right now, when he does it?
Edit: It does not really have to be your present husband, it could be our ex husband, boyfriend etc. Whichever man had that impact/ effect on your primal urges!

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
We are not married but will answer anyway,

His smell, smile, height, broad sexy shoulders, hard as steel thighs, the way he looks in a suit or equally as good in jeans.
And the real winner is his voice, sexy OMG is it sexy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I know this may sound corny, but his mind knowing he desires me. His d1ck and its instant reaction when I am around or by the sound of my voice. The way he looks at me and the wink he gives me send chills down my spine.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sometimes it's when he's not even trying to "entice" me. He won't even be looking at me or he'll be busy doing something, and I'll admire him from afar. The way he's concentrating on something or the way he stands..just his overall masculine-ness (lol) will get me going. Other times, the way he looks at me or how his voice sounds when he's all hot and bothered, I just love it.

·
Registered
285 Posts
My SO is a blue collar guy and that drives me crazy. When he comes home all dirty from work, watching him work on his truck or my car. He's also in the army and when he puts on that uniform, that is the ultimate for me, he could ask me to do anything when he has that on, it is unbelievably sexy.

More than anything though is when he gets in a take charge, ravenous mode, where he wants to rip my clothes off and throw me on the bed, that makes me want to do it right back to him and that's when it is the most intense.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I love the smell of his deodarant mixed with his natural "man" smell. I usually just stick my nose right about neck level and inhale. Total turn on. Also being picked up in a big hug. I am talking literally swept of my feet. I like knowing my man is strong.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love the smell of his deodarant mixed with his natural "man" smell. I usually just stick my nose right about neck level and inhale. Total turn on. Also being picked up in a big hug. I am talking literally swept of my feet. I like knowing my man is strong.
Same as my wife.
[She especially likes it when I lift her off the bed during sex.]

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Nothing made me wild about my ex husband.

With my exso it was the cute little smile he'd give me, or feeling how he'd get an erection just from hugging and kissing me. I loved that.

I'm w underwater too...that natural man scent mixed w his deodorant drove me wild.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Yes, yes and yes I love his "man" smell, aftershave mixed with him. And the being picked up, I used to fight it because I felt like I would be too heavy for him but he is a big, strong man, now I wrap my legs around him when he does it.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
The smell of his body wash, deodorant, his biceps/triceps, he has the sexiest smile (he has one dimple)......I don't know....he is sex personified to me. Plus, I love how he is so tall and looks down at me, so damn hot!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
When he wears his uniform. He has a pilot's uniform for work, and he is a volunteer firefighter on his days off. Rarrr! Love a guy in a uniform; says masculine competence to me!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sometimes it's the way he walks, his crooked little smile. . .

Sometimes it's the flowers and candy and romantic little nothings, sometimes it's him coming on to me, sometimes it's just me wanting to come on to him.

Sometimes, it's the way he breathes on the back of my neck while we are watching a movie, but mostly. . .

It's when he tells me how much he loves and cares about me, and how I am the center of his universe. . .

I love the way he smells with his cologne on. . .

some times it's the confidence in his voice. . .

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Sometimes it's when he's not even trying to "entice" me. He won't even be looking at me or he'll be busy doing something, and I'll admire him from afar. The way he's concentrating on something or the way he stands..just his overall masculine-ness (lol) will get me going. Other times, the way he looks at me or how his voice sounds when he's all hot and bothered, I just love it.
Me too!

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Soifon said: My SO is a blue collar guy and that drives me crazy. When he comes home all dirty from work, watching him work on his truck or my car.
This is what I was going to say.... I just have an appreciation for a working man in his steel toed boots......something about his body in those greasy levi's - he's got this one light blue t-shirt, even has holes in it for goodness sakes but I love it on him... And like today...he was out there laying on the cement in the garage fixing our son's car.... when he comes in....all greasy, hair a little disheveled, I just want to rescue him, make him feeeeel good.

AstheStoryGoes said: He won't even be looking at me or he'll be busy doing something, and I'll admire him from afar. The way he's concentrating on something or the way he stands.
I'm guilty of this too....I'll see him from a distance... looking at tools at a Flea Market, talking to a friend laughing...looking him up & down -checking him out...thinking.....mmmmm I'm happy he's mine to take home, an excitement there...but too, a feeling of warmness washes over me...

And he is such a humble man, as I have told him I do this out & about .... I even add ~ licking my lips .. he tells me I am WARPED... but I know he loves that I feel this way.

The thing about the smell is interesting... I read a little about "pheromones" once....it says the scent of someone we're attracted too just smells lovely ..but if we are "related" to them, we will be repulsed -I can vouch for this with our 15 yr old son... oh my goodness ! Puberty is killer !!! And it's so funny, his GF wrote him this romantic "365 reasons why I love you" for their anniversary...one of those was ...."I love how you smell".....when I read this, I was :rofl: & :rofl:....thinking that is freaking amazing...really ! how can she feel that way [email protected]#$%

How my husband treats me, the way he looks at me, reaches for my hand, holds me & runs his fingers through my hair, the things he says, I feel his
always ... I wish he had more of those spontaneous erections going on...but I do wear the man out :eek: ....he still surprises me though ~ Oh those moments are like pure Heaven...the little girl in the candy store comes alive. :D

Nothing is sweeter than getting our hormones stirred for each other... then just watching the look on his face & the feel of his every touch. Some things just never grow old ~ but are new every morning.

·
Registered
579 Posts
It's his smell. Underneath the cologne. It drives me nuts.
Or it's when I see another girl looking at him. I get very possessive.
When he tells me "no" about anything and then later on does it anyway. Seeing him excel at something. Hell, even a videogame and I'm all on board :rofl:

Ohh and the way he dresses! Hubba hubba. Classy but manly.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Nothing about my ex. He was so extreme Alpha he was a narcissistic PITA know-it-all. I'm not sure why I married him except he seemed very manly and capable and that was attractive to a naive 20y/o.

Boyfriend - his eyes... somewhere between navy blue and dark slate grey and usually guarded but when he let's me 'in' I'm gone.

His smell and the little kind gestures - opening the door and holding out his hand for me to take as I step down out of his SUV... hold the door to a restaurant open and as I go through, putting his hand at the small of my back.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.