Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
5,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of the TAM Ladies:

I posted my story below on September 20th in the Ladies Lounge in response to the question: “How does your husband initiate sex?” I would like to REPOST it here in the Sex in Marriage Forum and ask the TAM ladies to please answer these two questions after you read it:

1) Do you like this idea of the 3 “special panties” gifts?
2) How would you FEEL if your husband gave you these 3 gifts?

There are MANY men reading these posts and searching for a way to improve their love life. Ladies…If you like this idea….PLEASE inspire the men with your honest and sincere comments to these questions. Thank You!!! I Notice The Details

Here is my original story:

I am a husband that is new to this site… and this thread caught my eye. I have been married to my wife for 15 years. Both of us struggled early on about talking about what we need regarding sex. We were both brought up in very religious families. I almost always found myself initiating sex, and thought of an idea to help my wife feel more comfortable in expressing her needs without saying a word:

Five years ago, I surprised her with three small boxes that were beautifully wrapped.

BOX 1 had a delicate pair of black, thong panties with a “swirl” pattern on them, and a note that basically said: Any time you wear these, you are entitled to a wonderful body massage from me ending with lots of kissing…”down there”. Wear them often, because I love your body and love to give you pleasure. I can’t wait to give you a “happy ending” whenever you wear these panties.

BOX 2 had a pair of satin, Victoria’s Secret “animal” print panties with a note that basically said: Anytime you wear these, you will be ravished from head to toe. Some “mauling” might be encountered! Don’t wear them unless you are ready to be “taken”.

BOX 3 had a pair of Red, HankyPanky thong panties with a note that basically said: Anytime you wear these red panties, I promise to allow you to watch me do that “private solo act” you are curious about. You can watch up close, peek from the slightly open bedroom door, or come in a join the fun.

Over the next 5 years, we have had lots of fun with each pair….many stories to tell. I was thrilled every time I saw my wife choosing to wear these special panties. I write this because I also used these 3 erotic gifts to plant the seeds for sex during the day with my wife. For example, I will sometimes call her up and tell her that I have been imagining her in her animal print panties and black high heels….asking if she has the need to be “taken” by her husband later that evening.

Other days, as I watch her dry off from taking her morning shower, I would lay her black swirl panties out on the bed for her to wear…saying “your thighs look so smooth and kissable right now”…she just smiles as she puts them on knowing what pleasure is in store for her later.

Occasionally, when I am very stressed with work, I will mention that I might need some “red” time in the bedroom. She obliges here as well, because she now understands my needs and wants me to be happy. She also finds a way to hide these red panties in my suitcase with a note every time I go away on trips.

Sorry for the long post, but simple things like this help us BOTH initiate and communicate in the bedroom!

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
If you are a woman who would find the idea of box 3 offensive (i.e. you would never ever wear the red panties) what would be a good alternative? My wife is into massages. She's into being "taken" sometimes, or especially being tied up which I would probably use for box 2. But she hates the idea of masturbation and would never want to watch it or join in. So what to do with box 3?

·
Banned
0 Posts
If you are a woman who would find the idea of box 3 offensive (i.e. you would never ever wear the red panties) what would be a good alternative? My wife is into massages. She's into being "taken" sometimes, or especially being tied up which I would probably use for box 2. But she hates the idea of masturbation and would never want to watch it or join in. So what to do with box 3?
69 to completion? lol

·
Premium Member
2,853 Posts
My wife would hate this idea. If I gave her the panties, she would never put them on. If I laid out a pair for her to wear, she would feel pressure and would not like it.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Sounds GREAT. If just a little self indulgent.
I would think it mutually self indulgent. LOL

I would also say that I wouldn't want him to lay out the panties for me. To me that takes away the whole point in the gift. I would look at it as a way for me to "be in charge". When you tell which ones to wear that takes away.

The cute thing to me about also getting him this gift would be what if we put on the "same type" on the same day. LOL

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
I would wear #3, but what it signifies in the OP wouldn't work for us. I'm sure he could come up with an alternative for it though. And, I think HJ's idea of "3 gifts" for him is an excellent idea to return the favor(s)! ;)

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Our daughter is having a party at our house sometime in October that she wants us to disappear for, so I am thinking about getting a hotel room here in the city and surprising hubby with something like the three pantie thing. How would you guys adapt it for a guy? What kind of undies would you get? There aren't many sexy guy undies that aren't those stupid thong/pouch things, which we both HATE.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
How would you guys adapt it for a guy? What kind of undies would you get? There aren't many sexy guy undies that aren't those stupid thong/pouch things, which we both HATE.
If my wife did this I would want the cards to read:

1. Whenever you wear the black silk boxers, you'll get a bj to completion.

2. Whenever you wear the red silk boxers, you can tie me up and "torture" me with the Magic Wand and then have your way with me.

3. Whenever you wear the blue silk boxers, I will share my latest fantasy with you and we will make it happen together. No excuses.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Our daughter is having a party at our house sometime in October that she wants us to disappear for, so I am thinking about getting a hotel room here in the city and surprising hubby with something like the three pantie thing. How would you guys adapt it for a guy? What kind of undies would you get? There aren't many sexy guy undies that aren't those stupid thong/pouch things, which we both HATE.
I would think a unique version of whatever he wears already.

Like if he wears boxers, maybe silk ones or patterned ones.

Or if it's the boxer briefs maybe just some with distinct patterns different from his usual colors.

Like PINK :smthumbup: Am I strange to think pink boxer briefs sound sexy?

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
I would think a unique version of whatever he wears already.

Like if he wears boxers, maybe silk ones or patterned ones.

Or if it's the boxer briefs maybe just some with distinct patterns different from his usual colors.

Like PINK :smthumbup: Am I strange to think pink boxer briefs sound sexy?
LOL well... I wouldn't go with PINK necessarily. However, that could be reserved for the one thing he wouldn't request very often...if he didn't find pink boxer briefs to be sexy. Then again, since YOU do... ;)

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
TBH I cringe at this idea.

I prefer spontaneity and need no encouragement to be in the mood.

For those that like it, great. Am all for anything that keeps people loving each other.

5,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love it! Reading your post makes me realise how much I have missed out in my marriage. My husband has never and probably would never do anything like this for me. Your wife is a very lucky lady.
X
Thanks Cupcake37 for you very kind words. It is never too late to give your husband a few new ideas. Why don't you copy my story and show it to your husband? It sure can't hurt anything?

My wife has had a lot of fun with these 3 gifts...and it allowed her to initiate sex in a fun way. I love it...and I am very lucky to be married to her as well.

Thanks again!:)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.