Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a woman who has knee issues (pain if bent a lot...so no cowgirl? :( ) , what are the best options (yes, everyone is different, but generally) that increase probability of climaxing via intercourse? I have heard of the coital-alignment-technique, and spooning, but I thought to ask those more experienced than myself :)

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Have you tried ostio bi flex??? I have a clicky knee, and sore shoulders so some things are uncomfy. I have put pillows under my knees if I was on top. Check out sex furniture. I never give a blow job on my knees on the floor.

We do bjs on our sides to give my joints a rest. And I'll kneel over him to give him a break.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have ligament/tendon injuries, not arthritis or weight issues causing pain. It is literally a range of motion issue; I can' bend beyond a certain point without pain...

·
Banned
788 Posts
The expression comes to mind "It only hurts when I laugh".

Stop laughing.

If you can't bend beyond a certain point without pain, then stop bending.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Weight loss.

It can do wonders.
Yes, because CLEARLY it's just a weight problem. It couldn't POSSIBLY be due to an injury or anything. :rolleyes:

I can't kneel either. And I WAS able to kneel, with NO PROBLEMS, at 350 pounds, before I was in a car accident. But CLEARLY, my knee problems are all due to my weight, right? Nope. Even when I lost weight, the pain was, and still IS, there.

·
Banned
788 Posts
And I WAS able to kneel, with NO PROBLEMS, at 350 pounds, before I was in a car accident. But CLEARLY, my knee problems are all due to my weight, right? Nope. Even when I lost weight, the pain was, and still IS, there.
Carrying 350 lbs on those knees for many years caused a lot of damage, although the car accident certainly didn't help.

That damage doesn't simply evaporate when the pounds come off.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Carrying 350 lbs on those knees for many years caused a lot of damage, although the car accident certainly didn't help.

That damage doesn't simply evaporate when the pounds come off.
Well, considering it is only the ONE knee that hurts when I kneel, plus the lack of strength because no matter how much I worked the muscles afterward, it didn't change a damn thing in my knee nor my hip. So, excuse me if I take my doctor's assessment over yours, ok?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No weight issues ever. I injured my knee a few years ago, but didn't get surgery. I may eventually.

In the mean time, I was trying to get some ideas since my options are limited compared to most people.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Try standing up and, if he's open to it (you haven't said yet...) use a bullet or wand. Sorry, forgot to mention...lean over the bed...or dresser...or something, with him behind you. That position doesn't strain my knee at all. Sadly, right now, he is not open to toys, so I get my orgasm either before or after.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Try standing up and, if he's open to it (you haven't said yet...) use a bullet or wand. Sorry, forgot to mention...lean over the bed...or dresser...or something, with him behind you. That position doesn't strain my knee at all. Sadly, right now, he is not open to toys, so I get my orgasm either before or after.
We aren't really into toys...kinda traditional with regard to them..

·
Banned
788 Posts
Well, considering it is only the ONE knee that hurts when I kneel, plus the lack of strength because no matter how much I worked the muscles afterward, it didn't change a damn thing in my knee nor my hip. So, excuse me if I take my doctor's assessment over yours, ok?
You weigh 350 lbs and your doctor never suggested that losing weight might help your knee problem?

Seriously I'd think about seeing a different doctor.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Noobs - you want the CAT - coital alignment technique. It's very like missionary but your legs are wrapped snugly around his hips and he is a bit higher up than usual (his shoulders higher than yours) and rather than him moving in and out it's more of a slooow grind with his pubic area against yours.

It will rub your clit really nicely and your knees get a rest :smthumbup:

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
You weigh 350 lbs and your doctor never suggested that losing weight might help your knee problem?

Seriously I'd think about seeing a different doctor.
I never said weight loss wasn't suggested, nor done. I said it was UNRELATED to the weight. Believe it or not, it isn't impossible for knee or even hip issues to be related to something other than weight. Mine occurred when my knee slammed into the back of a seat in the car accident, causing me to have a fractured and dislocated hip, which required three surgeries. They never completely healed. Healed enough that I can walk short distances without a lot of pain, but that's it. It's life. But, no, in this case, it is NOT weight related.

Oh, and my indignation previously was due to your automatic assumption that the OP was overweight.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
788 Posts
Believe it or not, it isn't impossible for knee or even hip issues to be related to something other than weight. Mine occurred when my knee slammed into the back of a seat in the car accident, causing me to have a fractured and dislocated hip,
It's not impossible for knee or hip issues to be unrelated to weight, however it's extremely likely that 350 lbs on those knees did in fact contribute to the injuries sustained during the accident as well as difficulties with subsequent healing. That's a lot of momentum crashing into the back seat of that car not to mention the probability of prexisting weakness to those knees from carrying the weight burden for so long.

A doctor can't say "well you have these knee problems because you're fat" even if it's the honest truth, they'd be sued for sure.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
It's not impossible for knee or hip issues to be unrelated to weight, however it's extremely likely that 350 lbs on those knees did in fact contribute to the injuries sustained during the accident as well as difficulties with subsequent healing. That's a lot of momentum crashing into the back seat of that car not to mention the probability of prexisting weakness to those knees from carrying the weight burden for so long.

A doctor can't say "well you have these knee problems because you're fat" even if it's the honest truth, they'd be sued for sure.
Wanna bet? My OB did. He even went so far as to have an OB nurse come in and talk to me about weight loss surgery, which I did get two years later.

Anyway, the only point I really wanted to make IN THIS THREAD is that you automatically jumped to the assumption that the OP was overweight. You didn't even seem to take into account that there ARE people who have joint and ligament problems which ARE unrelated to weight.

I'm done with arguing about whether something is due to my weight, my health, or anything else. I had one of the top orthopedic surgeons at U of M operate on me. I'll take his word above someone on the internet... as well as my weight loss surgeon. ;)

The thread is about suggestions for positions the OP can try. I think some ideas have been given which may work. Now, do you have any suggestions for that, now that she has stated there is no weight problem for her?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.