Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not a photoshop but rather real photos of a killer whale at Sea World with a huge chunk of flesh missing, after two whales got into a fight in the tank at a moment when the two were not being watched. All that was found was blood in the water by trainers and then one of the whales emerged later with a chunk missing almost to the bone!!

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Yeah ouch but things like this will always happen regardless of how careful people try to be. Its just nature.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
2,853 Posts
Yeah ouch but things like this will always happen regardless of how careful people try to be. Its just nature.
Posted via Mobile Device
It isn't nature for these things to be in an aquarium.

But I am guessing that Killer Whales have fights when they are free as well!

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
I wasn't saying them being in an aquarium is nature... the fighting is.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts
This is not a photoshop but rather real photos of a killer whale at Sea World with a huge chunk of flesh missing, after two whales got into a fight in the tank at a moment when the two were not being watched. All that was found was blood in the water by trainers and then one of the whales emerged later with a chunk missing almost to the bone!!

I heard about that! Is that Biden or Ryan?

·
Banned
8,908 Posts
Posted via Mobile Device
Except in nature, they're not in an enclosure so one whale could move out of the other whale's "space". Assuming whales have "space"... :)

C

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wasn't saying them being in an aquarium is nature... the fighting is.
Posted via Mobile Device
I agree and I think the time is coming where these giant creatures are going to all rebel from being held captive like this, and you're going to start seeing many attacks on trainers........and on each other as a result!! In my opinion they have no business being held in small quarters like this for our entertainment and it's downright cruel!

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Except in nature, they're not in an enclosure so one whale could move out of the other whale's "space". Assuming whales have "space"... :)

C
That is true. Which is why I said no matter how careful people are.. things like this will happen.. especially in captivity with very little territory.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
I agree and I think the time is coming where these giant creatures are going to all rebel from being held captive like this, and you're going to start seeing many attacks on trainers........and on each other as a result!! In my opinion they have no business being held in small quarters like this for our entertainment and it's downright cruel!
I completely agree with that.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Indeed. Some people just don't understand the concept of wild....
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm hoping we see the day where NO giant animals like this are confined to life in a small enclosure just for our entertainment.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.