Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Karma is amazing! I left my ex-wife 7 years ago and discovered after I had left that my, (at the time), best friend who was also our mechanic had not been servicing our vehicles but my ex as well. Which would explain after the fact, why when her car needed something it would be done immediately, while mine would wait. And in talking to his now ex-wife at the time, a lot of the evenings that he had "training" to attend my ex-wife "had to work late". She also confided that he had been caught cheating on her several times prior.

When I got my own place two weeks later, I went back to pick up my stuff, a lot of it was either given away or thrown out, so I took what was left. When I got it to my new place, I set up my computer to discover that my hard drive had been removed and replaced with an older one. I didn't blame my ex for that as the original drive had many nude photos/videos of her on it. Although she and I had shared her photos with others while we were together, I could understand her not wanting me to have them after we were separated. However, when she had my drive switched out of my computer, she had one of her male co-workers do it for her, and although she was smart enough to make sure that I no longer had the photos, she allowed her male co-worker keep the drive as long as he promised to wipe the hard drive clean without explaining to him the reason why she wanted the drive wiped clean. So here it is seven years later, and obviously he didn't wipe that drive clean, as many of those photographs/videos of her posing/playing for the camera are starting to surface on the internet.

I on the other hand am now with a good woman and I am enjoying life! Gotta love Karma!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I knew that Karma was a b*t*h, but couldn't believe just how much until recently. I am enjoying my new life after divorce!

·
Registered
479 Posts
That is inspiring to hear (read)! It's been almost 4 months since I filed and i'm waiting on our divorce to end. I'm looking forward to start a new life after the divorce.....and hopefully the karma bus will hit my ex and his MOW.

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
WOW what a moment...kind a like " hey I know that women" after 7 years you must had to take a second look to make sure.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol, I didn't need a second look and nor do I want to, her face is in almost every picture/video that she ever posed for, she certainly wasn't a shy woman. I'll bet she wished now that she would have erased the drive herself. Karma!

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
I've gotten some karmic justice but I keep waiting for him to have a heart attack. Awful, I know. His triglycerides were over 700 last I knew with a small artery 90% blocked. I know my daughter needs a dad though. A little longer, anyway.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes Karma certainly is a b1tch, but we reap what we sow. And yes, SlowlyGettingWiser I know that not all you ladies are bad, just like not all of us guys are. Just seems like good people always end up with a bad guy or gal, opposites attract??

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Does she know they're on the web or no? If not print out a few pics with links and mail them to her. Make sure to type in some random name/address for the sender so it doesn't come back to you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
-----------------------------------------------------------------Keko, years ago when we were together she would let me post them online after she lost a bet, of course I always made sure to blur her face as we had/have 3 children together. Not really something you want any of them or their friends to find. The ones circulating now though show her full face and a previously unposted video of her at play are also making the rounds. I don't have an email or street address for her, nor do I want to, but, in fairness to the kids, it would be good to give her the heads up before one of them of their friends find them.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I think Karma is amazing! I left my ex-wife 7 years ago and discovered after I had left that my, (at the time), best friend who was also our mechanic had not been servicing our vehicles but my ex as well. Which would explain after the fact, why when her car needed something it would be done immediately, while mine would wait. And in talking to his now ex-wife at the time, a lot of the evenings that he had "training" to attend my ex-wife "had to work late". She also confided that he had been caught cheating on her several times prior.

When I got my own place two weeks later, I went back to pick up my stuff, a lot of it was either given away or thrown out, so I took what was left. When I got it to my new place, I set up my computer to discover that my hard drive had been removed and replaced with an older one. I didn't blame my ex for that as the original drive had many nude photos/videos of her on it. Although she and I had shared her photos with others while we were together, I could understand her not wanting me to have them after we were separated. However, when she had my drive switched out of my computer, she had one of her male co-workers do it for her, and although she was smart enough to make sure that I no longer had the photos, she allowed her male co-worker keep the drive as long as he promised to wipe the hard drive clean without explaining to him the reason why she wanted the drive wiped clean. So here it is seven years later, and obviously he didn't wipe that drive clean, as many of those photographs/videos of her posing/playing for the camera are starting to surface on the internet.

I on the other hand am now with a good woman and I am enjoying life! Gotta love Karma!
AMEN! Same here just found out ex used to have cyber sex with some air force dude that used to be in our friends circle! while we were married. So much for girls night out.
Not trusting any woman thats for sure.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Hi BigMac. Yes, she did try her damnedest to try to get me back, she would show up where I was wearing next to nothing, (on a few occasions heels, stay-up stockings, under a coat that she would remove, make-up and a smile), both at my office and my new apartment, and she was calling night and day for the first 2 months. I even changed my number 3 times to no avail. Then when she finally got it that I wasn't coming back, she did try to commit suicide by swallowing a bottle of painkillers. She called to tell me about it, so I called an ambulance for her, told her to get help, it was over. They pumped her stomach, she made it through and moved away shortly thereafter. I haven't heard from her or any of our three kids, (all in their 20's), since I left. I'm happy now and enjoying life like I hadn't since before I met her. The only regret I have is that I didn't leave earlier in our relationship. It wasn't healthy for us or the kids.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hi BigMac. Yes, she did try her damnedest to try to get me back, she would show up where I was wearing next to nothing, (on a few occasions heels, stay-up stockings, under a coat that she would remove, make-up and a smile), both at my office and my new apartment, and she wous calling night and day for the first 2 months. I even changed my number 3 times to no avail. Then when she finally got it that I wasn't coming back, she did try to commit suicide by swallowing a bottle of painkillers. She called to tell me about it, so I called an ambulance for her, told her to get help, it was over. They pumped her stomach, she made it through and moved away shortly thereafter. I haven't heard from her or any of our three kids, (all in their 20's), since I left. I'm happy now and enjoying life like I hadn't since before I met her. The only regret I have is that I didn't leave earlier in our relationship. It wasn't healthy for us or the kids.

I find it interesting how they try to "kill" themselves after they realize what they lost.
If a person really wants to kill themselves they won't create theatrics....they'd be dead with a suicide note. Just saying...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
True enough, just a last ditch attempt to see if you'll cave in to their demands, which I had absolutely no intentions of doing for any reason.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.