Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know what its like for males.But what I am wondering is how long does a female need to recover from a orgasm to have another?? Here's my real question.If a female had a box of toys.Like say five.Could she have five different orgasms with them in say 2 hrs.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I think woman can come quite a few times compared to men. I know my wife has cum 12 times in a afternoon when we are younger, Not so much these days.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I know what its like for males.But what I am wondering is how long does a female need to recover from a orgasm to have another?? Here's my real question.If a female had a box of toys.Like say five.Could she have five different orgasms with them in say 2 hrs.
Heck yeah! Easily!

When I was a teenager and learnt how to give myself an O I would lie in bed for hours... having O's. It was effing fantastic.

After O women don't drop right down to the sleepy stage of non arousal...they slide back to a level of low arousal. So another O is possible as soon as she wants.

It's apparent when your woman is all awake and wanting to touch and cuddle and talk after sex...while the man wants to :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Heck yeah! Easily!

When I was a teenager and learnt how to give myself an O I would lie in bed for hours... having O's. It was effing fantastic.

After O women don't drop right down to the sleepy stage of non arousal...they slide back to a level of low arousal. So another O is possible as soon as she wants.

It's apparent when your woman is all awake and wanting to touch and cuddle and talk after sex...while the man wants to :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
No recovery time needed..just keep going!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
623 Posts
Heck yes.
My wife can have 5 in less than an hour if the conditions are right.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
705 Posts
Yes.

But I think it's inaccurate to say that women don't have any refractory period. Some do. My wife does, although it kicks in only after 2 or 3.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
^THIS^

We usually play for an hour or two, almost every nite.... taking turns, switching things up, etc... I get off ALOT... I'd say at least 5 - 10 times per romp.

I'm 50, H is 55... kids think we watch alot of movies upstairs!

Life is goooooooooooood.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well,I find it all so interesting.Everyone that reply is the oppsite of my wife.And I don't know why.Why would a female only want to have one orgasm?If she could have more.when she masterbates and I watched her when she is done she is done.When we make love she gets off and she is satisfy.I know this forum.There will be the one's that say she does not love me.Or I am not good in bed.Not the case.When we make love and she has always done this she gets her self off with her fingers when she wants to come.And she pretty good at it.But only once.Why???

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
No recovery between orgasms is needed... In fact, having one usually makes having another very, very easy. On this, a woman can "stack" the orgasms in a very short period of time. For me that is about 5 minutes, lol! :p
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
366 Posts
Some women can and some can't or don't know that they can. As long as there are no other issues, she is a one and done type of woman. They do exist :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the input.I am learning,Also I wonder how my wife can have a orgasm so fast.But only if she is in to it.If she is horny she can have a orgasm before me.And a lot of the time she can come in less than 90 seconds.Then she is finished for the night.No desire for a another orgasm.How can this be.I have never known a female who can get off so fast.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I need a least few minutes because I'm too sensitive to continue. Then I could have more, but wouldn't always feel the interest to keep going. It would be easier to have more through masturbation alone than sex with a partner--I think because I wouldn't feel at all self conscious.

I am generally one and done during sex. A few years ago I suddenly was able to have multiples for no apparent reason and then they went away just as suddenly. Bummer. :( They were fun!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Is there something that is bothering you? Do you wish she wanted more orgasms or took longer because you are unsatisfied?
If you are both happy and genuinely enjoying each other, I don't think it makes a difference if she has an orgasm or has 100.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Wow...she must be already very turned on to cum after 90 secs. Are you 100% she's not faking? Sorry had to ask...90 sec's :scratchhead:

But if she's happy to cum only once... then why are you bothered by that? Some women don't cum at all.

If she say's she is enjoying herself and she looks/seems like she is enjoying herself then just...relax.

Personally even though i can cum many times... i don't every time we have sex. Doesn't mean anything...it just means...tonight...once was enough.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.