Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seriously like NEVER go to these places. But I was out doing things with my dog and realized they had a patio. They were beyond cool with my well trained dog. My dog is like a friggin gateway for social stuff so I was talking with a couple as soon as I got there. FF, an indoor server finally came out to ask if I have been served and was very apologetic and got me going.

Now, mind you, I don't go to these T/A places let alone even go in public much but that girl was beyond sweet! To the point I am typing this. I am not really drawn to every hot girl but this one seemed very chill, and just a killer personality. Like every time she came around me, she wanted to hug it out. I am a hugger, no biggy, but I was like, "is this your angle?".....

Then at the end of the eve she asked if I wanted that last refill. She insisted.... She brought the check a little after and told me no hurry at all. I ended up talking to another guy so forgot to fill out the tab but I did leave my card. She came back and I hadn't touched it and she tore it up in front of me and said "don't even worry about it"...... I felt bad thinking she went tipless on that deal so I went in a little later and just slipped her about 2x what the drinks were worth in cash.

I did not ask for anything. I just handed that off and ran. She chased me down with lots of hugging, etc. She just seems to be a hugger.....I think I lost count of how many times we hugged....

Hey man, I don't get out much anymore. I am not desperate or needy. just curious how you more experienced guys read that? She did give me her name, told me her age, yrs worked there, etc. It is the typical deal with me. Younger ones have all the vibrance and fun personality but such an age gap in the midwest.

I did not give her my number nor ask for hers. We are easily 15yrs apart and though I have learned through experience I can have quite a good time with younger women, most are not looking for more than a 2-4yr spread.

I just know that at these places, women are really good at leading men on. Usually I can pick that up quick, but this one is either 'really' good at her job, or she liked my dog! LOL . I just wanted to drink a beer with my dog....

·
Registered
12,738 Posts
It is normal for workers to constantly hug their clients in the USA? It just wouldnt happen here period. Not professional.

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
It’s very well proven that physical flirty touch significantly raises tips.
Every girl at every place like this is the same way. They have big round boobs and butts and walk around flirting.... it’s their job.
She performed her job perfectly.... end of story.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I guess at the very least, she is really good at her job and covered my drink issues. I think what threw me was her covering my drinks. But in any case, I just needed walked back. I am sure it was nothing. I will get back to my whatever life.

Sorry, after reading I realized I got a rush. I don't socialize. I am over it now.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I had to Google that place. We don't have them around here but we do have a Hooters which seems to be a similar type deal.

Hooters girls are often as you describe, very good at flirting and making money. They usually make more money than some business exec types if they are pretty and flirt enough. For the most part, they are fulfilling a need and you are paying them for it. That's all. With that said, I used to visit my local Hooters here and one of the waitresses was a drinking buddy back in the day. They are still human. So, if you think you might otherwise have a shot with that type of girl, you could be right. But if it seems to good to be true, it almost always is.

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
I guess at the very least, she is really good at her job and covered my drink issues. I think what threw me was her covering my drinks. But in any case, I just needed walked back. I am sure it was nothing. I will get back to my whatever life.

Sorry, after reading I realized I got a rush. I don't socialize. I am over it now.
Obviously I don’t know you or anything about you. However, you seem to have enjoyed the attention of the server and she obviously enjoyed talking to you and meeting your dog.
You say that you don’t socialize much.
You should.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Maybe I'm cynical but her behavior seems way over the top. Behavior that leads to things like "oh I'm just sad because today's my baby girls birthday and I can't afford to get her any presents" or "my cars broke down and needs $4000 in repairs, sob,sob, I don't have that kind of money, sob, sob"

Go back a few times and see how it goes.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't detect any deceptive behavior off her. I am no shrink but do have a genius IQ. I will probably return at some point as they have a really cool out door patio and are cool with my dog. Just to be clear about the girl though, she was not really your typical "Hooters" type. Didn't have big boobs, and actually pretty petite. Several were more attractive.

I think more than anything she reminded me of a good friend with benefits that died on me late last yr. That one had the fake rack, piercings, but a heart of gold.

·
Vendor
535 Posts
She's playing the game. Strippers do the same thing. Just roll with it and have fun. Don't catch feelings.

My wife and I went to a Twin Peaks place for the first time a few months back. We were pleasantly surprised at the level of almost nudity and quality of the girls. Food sucked, though.

Reactions: Rus47 and Bibi1031

·
Premium Member
6,376 Posts
For $10 at those type places, they'll sit at your table with you and lean over so you get a good look at their boobs. That price has probably gone up some by now.

Those places prey on young innocent girls who can take a job there without their clueless parents knowing what type place it is. And then strip clubs recruit them. They only have outfits that fit really young women. I've typed a depo about it once (not this specific place). It was of one of the male employees and he spilled all the beans.

There used to be a place here that was called something totally innocuous like The Sock Hop or something retro like that, and they did that on purpose so they could hire young girls still under their parents' thumbs without them getting suspicious, but it would only be a matter of time before the parents decided to go eat there.... they didn't last long.

Now, having been encouraged and assuring yourself these girls are guileless and the place doesn't have an agenda to get more money out of you, you're going to go there to flirt and spend, spend, spend. What she did was a good investment, and I bet the manager knows she did it.

Just remember they're on the sex worker spectrum.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I think she did her job well, especially on me.....lol I think my lack of socializing made me a bit jumpy but I was not foolish enough to start trying to exchange numbers or anything. I really like the vibe at the place, but never been really into these T/A scenes.

Actually one guy I was talking to for quite a while acted like he was "best friends" with this girl. But I mentioned that to her and she referred to him as a "regular".....lol

She did mention it was a "smart move" to bring my dog, but I train dogs and I take my Doby about everywhere with me. But I respect people and establishments if they are not into it. Some people are scared or even allergic. No biggy! But I can say, I have had all sorts of dogs with me and my Doby gets far more attention. She just soaks it up. Such a socialite she is!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts

It was special to you; own that! That is what truly matters...YOU

...and your fur best gal too of course!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
How are the waitresses at Bombshells? They are indeed pretty, but what makes them special?

·
Premium Member
6,376 Posts
I think she did her job well, especially on me.....lol I think my lack of socializing made me a bit jumpy but I was not foolish enough to start trying to exchange numbers or anything. I really like the vibe at the place, but never been really into these T/A scenes.

Actually one guy I was talking to for quite a while acted like he was "best friends" with this girl. But I mentioned that to her and she referred to him as a "regular".....lol

She did mention it was a "smart move" to bring my dog, but I train dogs and I take my Doby about everywhere with me. But I respect people and establishments if they are not into it. Some people are scared or even allergic. No biggy! But I can say, I have had all sorts of dogs with me and my Doby gets far more attention. She just soaks it up. Such a socialite she is!
There are places you can take your dog and meet a better class of people, that's for sure. Dogs are chick magnets. I recommend the dog park if you have one, and lobbying the city council for one if you don't. It doesn't do me much good to be able to take my dog to a patio because I usually eat alone and wouldn't leave one out there to go order. My dog now wouldn't be any good in public like that anyway.

Reactions: Enigma32

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There are places you can take your dog and meet a better class of people, that's for sure. Dogs are chick magnets. I recommend the dog park if you have one, and lobbying the city council for one if you don't. It doesn't do me much good to be able to take my dog to a patio because I usually eat alone and wouldn't leave one out there to go order. My dog now wouldn't be any good in public like that anyway.
I am always looking for dog friendly places but I prefer to have her outside. She is service dog quality but I try to be respectful, especially eateries.

I just don't do dog parks and mostly advocate against them mostly because it is a horde of undersocialized dogs and bad things happen.

·
Premium Member
6,376 Posts
I used to go all the time and the main problems were caused when people brought children into the park which was discouraged on the website saying it was really for adults only. I have seen a handful of what might be considered serious fights there but never any blood. The worst one I saw was an English bulldog that grabbed a puppy by the neck and was serious about killing it. It's really not a good place for puppies. One of our Parks has a small dog section but honestly the small dogs are some of the more aggressive ones, especially the English bulldogs, but bulldogs of any type tend to be abrupt and kind of nose in on dogs who aren't used to that.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That is the fastest way to ruin a puppy for years! It is really the hardest thing ever to teach owners how to own a dog.
How are the waitresses at Bombshells? They are indeed pretty, but what makes them special?
We don't have Bombshells where I am but they seem to be all over TX and they do build some cuties down there!!! Ironically my waitress from last night is from TX....lol

·
Registered
585 Posts
The quality is more consistent, there's a floor to the attractiveness is the best way to put it. Where as if you go to Hooter's you might end up with a girl who could stand to lose a few (a lot) pounds.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The trend I seemed to notice at the Twin Peaks I visited is women were on the petite side. I am sure they have to hire what they can get but there were not many curves around. But some were wearing insanely skimpy getups. I started to wonder if there were bonuses to wearing less or if that just boosts tips.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts