Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't put my finger on it but something is off with us. I caught him a year ago - and it was a difficult year to say the least but I felt like we were finally making some great steps forward and then all of a sudden in the last couple of days - there's something between us. I keep asking if everything is ok and he answers its more than ok were better than ever - but we're not. I can feel it. Any suggestions on what I should do?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Always listen to your gut, so I would investigate a bit before having the talk.

Is it just a feeling or does it express itself in actions/words?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I know many of us will say trust your gut. Gut should not be misunderstood.

Gut arises very spontaneously, most of the times we refuse to look at it. And we dont normally react to it. Realization of gut happens later. This is my experience.

Try to differentiate between gut and mind's extra work. The mind carries a devil in it. Be careful.

Stay normal. keep vigil. Even the best cheaters slip.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Listen to your gut. But remember trust but verify when it comes to those gut feelings.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have heard that your first reaction within 5 seconds of a situation is your "gut" reaction and that it is usually right. It is what goes through our minds following the first 5 seconds that changes that reaction because we start to use logic and try to analyze too much.

All I know is, I have always trusted my gut, and it has always been right. Problem is, I don't always listen to it. If you "feel" like something is off, it probably is. Is there something else that could be going on that is making you feel this way?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.