Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've already posted here not to long ago. then i started reading other threads and i must say i am truly amazed that i'm not the only one feeling this way. by reading all these other posts i've come to realize how to react and what to do about my husband. i will leave him soon. and get along with my life. i do believe he doesnt love me and i dont love him anymore, and i think its time we went our seperate ways. i feel stronger in doing this since i read many other posts simular to mine. i will keep reading more of them, its a great and helpful site ...thankyou everyone.

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
I've already posted here not to long ago. then i started reading other threads and i must say i am truly amazed that i'm not the only one feeling this way. by reading all these other posts i've come to realize how to react and what to do about my husband. i will leave him soon. and get along with my life. i do believe he doesnt love me and i dont love him anymore, and i think its time we went our seperate ways. i feel stronger in doing this since i read many other posts simular to mine. i will keep reading more of them, its a great and helpful site ...thankyou everyone.

Keep in mind that even though you are going through a rough period I am sure that there are post here that you can lend help or even empathy.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope to keep hearing from you and how you are doing.

draconis

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.