Talk About Marriage banner

It's Me Again!!

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  blessed18 
#1 ·
So, after the last post I made...Things have not been better at all! He's quick to say one minute that i'm the only one that has an issue, that he doesn't have an issue with me. Then when I confront him about infidelity, now he says he's been holding in all these feelings over the years and now, he feels it's necessary to tell me about them! I told him that I want a divorce and that I will be taking my kids after they get out of school for the summer and leave the home that we have together! Since i've came back home from work, it's a lot of shady things going on. Now, all the people that was in my home when I was gone have suddenly disappeared once I came. He picks up females calls but hangs up and leaves the room to call them back privately and now he has left to meet with this female, and still have yet to inform me of who and where. I have been on a serious spiritual journey lately and I have made up my mind that it will only continue to get worse and that he does not care about my feelings or this marriage. I am fed up and just want to scream at how I loved him so much and now it's like the site of him makes me want to punch him in the face! I have started to schedule therapy sessions to help cope with my feelings, until I leave. I am counting down the months lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.