Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought Id start a thread where we can all share a few smiles-and maybe even a laugh! Ok..So its a GOOD thing my STBX is gone because... *I no longer have to worry about where he is/what he is doing! (or who for that matter) lol *my heart doesnt hit the floor everytime his phone goes off-from anxiety over who it is *I dont have anyone lying to me and making me feel less than a Woman *I get my whole bed and covers to myself! *I can be greedy with all the love from my kids AND I can discipline them the way I see fit *I can burn all my scented candles and dnt have to worry about it "stinking" Haha
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I did have spaces bfore each asterik..but when it posted they disappeared..damn smart phones!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Just thought Id start a thread where we can all share a few smiles-and maybe even a laugh! Ok..So its a GOOD thing my STBX is gone because... *I no longer have to worry about where he is/what he is doing! (or who for that matter) lol *my heart doesnt hit the floor everytime his phone goes off-from anxiety over who it is *I dont have anyone lying to me and making me feel less than a Woman *I get my whole bed and covers to myself! *I can be greedy with all the love from my kids AND I can discipline them the way I see fit *I can burn all my scented candles and dnt have to worry about it "stinking" Haha
Posted via Mobile Device
Now your getting it. Your taking control...these are really big steps. Big deals. Big forwards. Seriously.
I have to have lists like this also..especially if I have a blue moment or a set back...and they do occur....

I also remember what kind of marriage I had and how the majority of it was really bad bad. Bad.
These guys of ours are gonna repeat history yanno...they are going to continue their cycle of abuse and drama...so let the other victims have them.

They are no longer our problem. We are better than that and one day we will 'share' our lives with someone who will love and respect us.

Stupid jackasses. Dumb. Let them go. Yup. Let them go be dumb.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now your getting it. Your taking control...these are really big steps. Big deals. Big forwards. Seriously.
I have to have lists like this also..especially if I have a blue moment or a set back...and they do occur....

I also remember what kind of marriage I had and how the majority of it was really bad bad. Bad.
These guys of ours are gonna repeat history yanno...they are going to continue their cycle of abuse and drama...so let the other victims have them.

They are no longer our problem. We are better than that and one day we will 'share' our lives with someone who will love and respect us.

Stupid jackasses. Dumb. Let them go. Yup. Let them go be dumb.[/QU
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.