Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning!
Well, 2019 hasn’t been the best year, but I’m hoping this next one will be better. The only positive was that I got transferred in my job to a different department and the people there are accepting and appreciate me as their co worker!

Men on the other hand I haven’t had much luck but right now, I’m just focusing on me and becoming a better me!
So, my last guy (teacher dude) it was in August and I haven’t texted or seen him since. A few texts after the breakup but I ended up unfriending and just focusing on my new job and life.

I know he’s with someone and really that’s all I know. We work in the same district, so nothing is really secret lol
So I got a Merry Christmas text from him on Christmas morning. It did come as a shock and me being the person I am, I replied later same to you!

My best friend couldn’t understand why ge texted and why I replied. That’s just me I said. She thinks he has a motive and maybe he does, but for some reason I just felt peace when I replied, and then went on about my business.
In my experience men try to come back somehow- but I am the one that has to open that door 🙂

It was weird to receive that after he’s involved with a woman, but I feel I’m in a better place and proud of myself!!
Small feat!

Sue

1 - 3 of 3 Posts