Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband asked me to meet him at the restaurant for dinner tonight. He would pick up our son and meet me. So I get a barrage of texts... Son (6) is being a royal pain he says... Has to go to bathroom. Then I say ok I'll be waiting... I've been waitive over 25 minutes. He now texts over and over saying the dog (who is house trained w a watchful eye) has peed on the rug and he's angry he has to clean it. He has texted over and over about how awful things are for him. As I sit and wait. I offered to come home. He said no..

Is this typical? It is in my house, but I'm starting to "see the light" I think...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
at least he's texting you & releasing his frustrations to you... not to someone else.

Sounds like he wanted to have a nice family dinner with you. Wanted it to be like a surprise, just a nice night out... Then he got caught up with parenting & cleaning & was frustrated because things didn't go smoothly for him & he didn't get the praise and self satisfaction for giving you a really great night out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.