Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
Me and my guy I’ve been seeing for a few months have an incredible chemistry. Every time we have sex it’s intense, amazing and magical lol. This past Sunday- I was over visiting him and we went at it 4 times. And he came every time. My girlfriend said I doubt he came 4 times. It doesn’t matter how many times he comes but I love that we did it together a few times, and the sounds he makes- make me feel like I turn him on so much:

Sue

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
How old is he? Even at my age I can occasionally manage 4 times in a day. And I'm sure you DO turn him on, or he wouldn't try so much.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How old is he? Even at my age I can occasionally manage 4 times in a day. And I'm sure you DO turn him on, or he wouldn't try so much.
He’s 43. He’s the first one that I’ve had do this. It makes me happy I turn him on. He does the same for me.
Never had this type of chemistry with someone. It’s nice!!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Every man is different. Some can go several times in a day, others cannot. I can't even do every day, let alone 2+ times in one day, but my refractory period blows (or lack thereof).

Enjoy it, have fun, and don't worry about it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi!
Me and my guy I’ve been seeing for a few months have an incredible chemistry. Every time we have sex it’s intense, amazing and magical lol. This past Sunday- I was over visiting him and we went at it 4 times. And he came every time. My girlfriend said I doubt he came 4 times. It doesn’t matter how many times he comes but I love that we did it together a few times, and the sounds he makes- make me feel like I turn him on so much:

Sue
I am 42 and yes have sex with my girlfriend atleast 5 times in a day. It’s because she gives me mind blowing blowjobs and i am a good licker (that’s what she says to me). Sometimes groaning could be fake but yes it’s fine as long as you are making the other person cum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi!

Sue
Keep in mind that the orgasm and the ejaculation are actually two separate things. If a man can keep going, he can experience additional orgasms without ejaculation. Furthermore there is a recovery period, after which men can ejaculate again. Usually, it takes longer and longer each time before the ejaculation occurs. And there is a point of no more, so to speak. However most men are capable of 2 or 3 times within a given session, assuming enough overall time is taken. The amount of time between each ejaculations varies between men. The thing is most men are conditioned, either physically or mentally, with the idea that it's one and done.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He’s probably faking it, you can’t tell if he really came anyway.

Just kidding. It may be NRE, but it’s a good start. Enjoy, and keep enjoying.
What’s NRE?
Yeah we are enjoying it. He definitely wears me out lol

·
Registered
176 Posts
My husband is like that. We have been married for 16 years and he is ready at any moment, sex drive for him hasn’t changed, but I I have lost interest, he made me lose interest because of his behavior. I don’t see him that way anymore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts