Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m not opposed to trying new things in the bedroom, but I guess I’ve always been a bit reserved about doing things that involve by butt lol. New guy I’m seeing is wanting to try things with mine!

And I’m flattered that he finds mind appealing but I’m just a little scared. He didn’t say anal but he mentioned “rimming” as I had to look that up 😆

Ok guys- what’s the desire to do that or any thing that involves a gals booty?

·
Premium Member
11,688 Posts
Next!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Well it's obvious to me that he must be gay. Just kidding. Nothing of the sort actually. I really can't tell you why, I just like butts. (and I can not lie) Sure there is some unpleasant stuff going on in the neighborhood, but have you ever looked at the pictures dentists are taking inside your mouth these days? Being a sexual person, I have yet to locate a part of my desired partners body that I don't like, But I like her Butt best. Except maybe her neck. . . . . could really get lost here.

In fact I like my butt. It may be a reflection of my own self approval that drives my appreciation of that part in others. I like to squeeze it, rub it, touch it, pinch it, spank it . . . . . . but, is it the buttock, or the anus that is in question. I mean the buttock is so nicely rounded, so prominently displayed. The Anus on the other hand is the forbidden country. It's appeal may only be in it's unattainability. Or the shared secret. There is something to that. The taboo, the hiding.

I'm tired of this now, hope you get to the bottom of your dilemma.
MN

·
Registered
47 Posts
The anus has lots of nerve endings and when stimulated can add to physical and sexual pleasure.

Don't reject it out of hand but give it a go. Gentle rubbing with a finger or tongue ( make sure it is clean) can be nice, applied pressure from 2 fingers can also work.

I discovered that when going down on my wife some anal play increased the intensity of her orgasm. This also included finger insertion.

By the way it also works on the guy's ass which is similarly sensitive and has the prostate gland. Rubbed by a finger can give great orgasms.

Don't dismiss a little anal play, it can be rewarding.

Soap and lube are a must.

·
Super Moderator
5,029 Posts
So I’m not opposed to trying new things in the bedroom, but I guess I’ve always been a bit reserved about doing things that involve by butt lol. New guy I’m seeing is wanting to try things with mine!

And I’m flattered that he finds mind appealing but I’m just a little scared. He didn’t say anal but he mentioned “rimming” as I had to look that up 😆

Ok guys- what’s the desire to do that or any thing that involves a gals booty?
Did you ask your guy why he was interested in doing that to you?

If he's into it and you're into it, go for it.

·
Registered
17,174 Posts
Don't reject it out of hand but give it a go.
Don't tell anyone else what they may or may not reject or what they should give a go. It doesn't matter if he or she has never tried something, they still have every right to reject anything they are not interested in.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
If Sue didn't want advice she wouldn't have asked. I do think she has a much different opinion of her nether reaches than I expressed. She seems more curious than freaked out. I mean if you have some pervert pestering you for access to your bottom line, you don't ask, Hey what's up with? You ask, what's wrong with this guys thinking? or how do I get rid of him?

Saying no all day reminds me of my relationship. (could be triggering)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Don't tell anyone else what they may or may not reject or what they should give a go. It doesn't matter if he or she has never tried something, they still have every right to reject anything they are not interested in.
The very fact that she asked on here suggests she is curious, even to understand why and what.

All I suggested was think about it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I am a little curious and obviously not opposed. Just wondering what the appeal is for some. I never really explored my sexuality, and this is new to me.

It may be something I like and it can bring us closer perhaps. But, no pun intended lol am wanting to possibly do more things that intrigue me in a way

I do appreciate all the advice!

·
Registered
47 Posts
There is loads of advice on line but the 3 most important things IMHO are

Lube, even for finger play
Go slow
Agree your limits and boundaries

Have fun

·
Registered
698 Posts
I can't imagine "rimming" so I'm responding regarding PIA rather than PIV.

I can't give a personal explanation - it's not something I've ever wanted to do and never been invited to do. This may sound like bragging but since I have never been in a position to make comparisons I assure you it isn't - I just don't have the data. Going on things said to me - one lady did say that I was too big to be allowed near her bottom whilst I suspect my XW indulged with her best friend's husband (she said he was longer but a cigarette to my cigar) - is this a compatibility issue sometimes - are some couples unable to gain sufficient friction at PIV?

Not for the faint-hearted - but a direct response to the question "what’s the desire to do that or any thing that involves a gals booty?" I'm sure there are other responses - but the following happened just over 20 years ago a few miles outside Bristol, England.

I worked for an MD (small outfit) many years ago who had some weird behaviours. In hindsight I suspect he was mentally "unusual". His sense of humour, and particularly his attitude to women, seemed to be what I would expect from a fourteen year old boy at a single sex boarding school.

I suspect that, like many men, he was actually scared of women - or at least his mother and other women by association. He could not resist any opportunity to belittle any female and could not admit he was inferior to any woman in any way whatsoever.

He wasn't just odd with women - every time I (male, at least his size and ten years younger) brought in an order he would tell me to bend over the fax machine and he would "give me one" - needless to say I just ignored him and he moved on to something else.

Then he discovered that his wife, who he'd left a hundred miles away with their kids during the week, was having an affair. All of a sudden he started pursuing his 20 something secretary - nice enough lass though nothing special in any way and living with her drug-user boyfriend.

Relevance - one day he, I and a male colleague were in a side office which contained a desk with corner cutouts for computer cables. The MD, from nowhere, informed us that he would like to tie his secretary face down over the desk and use her anally. When we both queried his preference he said "it's much more humiliating for them". FWIW - my XW's fbuddy was also into humiliating women.

Final thought - I have known of a couple of women who married men who, it transpired, were bi/homo sexual by nature. I believe PIA was considered a part of their "marital duties."

Seems very negative - sorry - I'm sure there are many who get mutual pleasure from such activity. As far as I'm concerned, if you want to experiment, and I mean really want to, not just keep-him-happy I'd suggest you talk it through, ask him what he gets out of it, make sure you can change your mind at any time and he will respect that change (agree a safe word?), prepare thoroughly and do as much, or as little, as you want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts