Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
788 Posts
he was taking her to his house to "meet his son", then suddenly stopped, said, "my wife might get angry", and left her in the middle of the street alone (according to my wife). She made her way back to the reunion which was at a bar.
Translation: They went back to his house so she could meet his penis, they screwed and then they went back to the reunion.

she says he kissed her. She denies being an active participant.
Translation: They had sex, and they were both willing participants.

he had been calling her all week despite her telling him to stop. I was pretty pissed about that event, but she started getting belligerent by the time we got home.
He was calling her all week because they had sex.

She then tells me that she is in love with 2 men
What more do you need than that to be convinced there's a lot more going on here than she says?

Furthermore, she then says derogatory things about my manhood (I have a condition known as Peyronie's Disease--
She's making fun of your bent ****. Nice. I got peyronies too and I get no complaints, in fact I consider it to be my personal G spot detector.

I confronted the guy and told him exactly what kind of scum he was
He's not the problem here, she is.

I am confident was nothing more than kissing, and it was just the reunion weekend.
Don't be so confident, you're only fooling yourself and setting yourself up for more deception and a bigger fall in the future.

I know that compared to some of the BS here whose spouses were having torrid sex with their AP, I may seem like a whiner.
You seem like you're in denial. You have every reason to complain, just not the reasons you accept.

·
Super Moderator
29,353 Posts
:wtf:
she let her sister essentially pimp her out to a boss that was attracted to her in order for the sister to get promoted,
:wtf: :eek:

Her sister belongs in the very lowest section of hell. OMG.:mad:

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
First off,when it comes to our wives screwing us over by cheating with another man there is no such thing as a whiner...I don't care how many or what happened, its painful all the same.

You are not over sensitive and until your wife sees and understands the pain that it caused you, you are in a lossing battle. So never make little of her infidelity and the past behaviors before you guys met, cuz they coinside with each other.

It appaers you have the resouce to get some help so start looking for a shrink that speciallizes in infidelity and start to address this issue or it will happen again.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just kissing? Yeah, OK. (Really? "Sure I believe you, honey":rolleyes:)

But kissing is a PA of a sort, so it was not an EA ONS but a sort of PA.

Why did your wife attack you? Blameshifting...
Translation: They went back to his house so she could meet his penis, they screwed and then they went back to the reunion.

Translation: They had sex, and they were both willing participants.

He was calling her all week because they had sex.

What more do you need than that to be convinced there's a lot more going on here than she says?

She's making fun of your bent ****. Nice. I got peyronies too and I get no complaints, in fact I consider it to be my personal G spot detector.

He's not the problem here, she is.

Don't be so confident, you're only fooling yourself and setting yourself up for more deception and a bigger fall in the future.

You seem like you're in denial. You have every reason to complain, just not the reasons you accept.
I am not sure I agree with you.
I compared notes with OMW. Obviously, many BSs have been trickled-truthed, but I think I'm right on this one.

·
Premium Member
5,783 Posts
And Sharkeey, the thing that I think hurt the worst was her comments about being in love with 2 men and also saying she "wanted a man that didn't have Peyronies".
Although she disavowed the statements later and said they were just to hurt me, the doubt and insecurity linger on. She was very drunk when she said that...in vino veritas, perhaps?
More like 'in vino stupor' - people talk a lot of garbage when they're drunk. I would try to take those comments with a grain of salt.

·
Super Moderator
29,353 Posts
No, both attacks were when I called the police and was waiting for them to show.

The first (when she kicked me in the chest to knock me over the coffee table), was when she had taken a bunch of pills in a suicide attempt. While waiting for the police/ambulance to show, she indicated she was going for the kitchen knives; I blocker her by putting my body in the way, and she kicked me in the chest (she was sitting on the sofa at the time so that she could raise her leg for the kick) to knock me out of the way.

The second time she was exhibiting some of her psych behavior (displaying some dissociative personality), and I secretly recorded her with the camera in my smartphone. She finally saw that, and hit me with the planter on my head so that she could grab the phone from me. (police were also on the way, again, as I had called them).
No, sorry, I meant attack as in verbally berating you, wittering on about your penile curvyness as if she only just noticed it, and so forth...

·
Super Moderator
29,353 Posts
More like 'in vino stupor' - people talk a lot of garbage when they're drunk. I would try to take those comments with a grain of salt.
Ah! You mean in vino stupidass, not veritas, yes?:smthumbup:

·
Banned
2,234 Posts
Hate to be a stick in the mud, but why is it always "So...my wayward spouse slept with someone else. OH! And they have a psychiatric issue..."

I hate to be crass but do they go out and murder people or steal stuff or set fires? No. They go have sex with other people and the doctors and pharmaceutical companies say "We can fix that" while you, the betrayed spouse, sits there and says - Yeah, she was in a bit of a bad place.

Funny how just back in the 80's and 90's (I know other times too but I'm talking about my grown up beginnings) when people f'ked around on their spouses they said - Yep. I did that.

Welcome to the new millennium.

·
Banned
5,485 Posts
And Sharkeey, the thing that I think hurt the worst was her comments about being in love with 2 men and also saying she "wanted a man that didn't have Peyronies".
Although she disavowed the statements later and said they were just to hurt me, the doubt and insecurity linger on. She was very drunk when she said that...in vino veritas, perhaps?
What makes you think you're not #3?

Verily, in vino veritas.

·
Registered
229 Posts
No, both attacks were when I called the police and was waiting for them to show.

The first (when she kicked me in the chest to knock me over the coffee table), was when she had taken a bunch of pills in a suicide attempt. While waiting for the police/ambulance to show, she indicated she was going for the kitchen knives; I blocker her by putting my body in the way, and she kicked me in the chest (she was sitting on the sofa at the time so that she could raise her leg for the kick) to knock me out of the way.

The second time she was exhibiting some of her psych behavior (displaying some dissociative personality), and I secretly recorded her with the camera in my smartphone. She finally saw that, and hit me with the planter on my head so that she could grab the phone from me. (police were also on the way, again, as I had called them).
What you wrote right here to me proves she had atleast one affair. Why? The suicide attempt is a clear example. Why do I know? My wife tired to do the samething .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.