Status
Not open for further replies.
1161 - 1172 of 1172 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,162 (Edited)
Good morning all,

I thought I would report in 1 last time as "Whyeme", just wanted to say a big thanks to you guys for all your support. I will still be hanging around the forums but I will be under a new name just so that I am not associated to this profile as I really don't want my new Wife to see the sorry mess I was in, I have told her everything but really there are embarrassing posts in here where I was at my lowest but I want people to see how low you can go and still bounce back a winner so nothing will be deleted.

Anyway on to the good news... I just returned from my Honeymoon with the new Wife! Amazing 2 weeks and an absolutely beautiful Wedding. God has been amazingly good to us both and I cannot tell you how life is so different with a Woman who genuinely loves and respects you and where things are the right way around i.e. mutual respect and not being trodden on. I can tell you I learnt so much from my 1st marriage and this life hiccup its untrue and I am so thankful that it has put things straight and everything is now looking good.

So here is a picture from our day View image: Family Portrait, my Wife looking absolutely stunning the infamous D12 is on my side and my new step daughter is on the other with her Mum.

Again thanks for your help, I will see you around the forums under a new name so I can help give back the help you all gave me to get my from the darkest hour in to such an amazing place.

As was said to me plenty of times to anybody going through this... "Move on. Let Go and rebuild. You can, and you will."

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
Whyme, I'm so happy for you.

Live as if each day is your last.

Love like your life depends on it.

And never ever stop learning.

Reactions: whyeme

·
Registered
13,984 Posts
Make sure that you speak with one of the mods prior to creating another account, as having more than one is a violation of the ToS and, as such, will wind up getting both of them banned.

ETA: Congrats, BTW. :D

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
OP- I'm very happy for you and your new bride. Congratulations- awesome photo and a very uplifting update.

Thanks for sharing.

I wish you and your new family all the happiness that life has to offer.

Best
WD

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
August 2013 to August 2015.
The circle completes.
Congrats Whyeme.

Echoing.... MAKE SURE YOU CLEAR WITH THE MODS your new account. You are a great asset, but not as a banned one.

BTW. New wife IS better looking.
Imagine that.
Could ya PM me your new name when ya make it? You know I wont publicize it.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Congratulations mate and very well done! Beautiful family pic! And as I said at the very start of your post, I will continue to keep an eye on the ar$eh0le pseudocop!

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
What a beautiful family, congratulations and may you live a long, happy and healthy life filled with love and laughter!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Whyme,

Congratulations on burying your ex-Ws manure in the field and planting crops on it.

Read a few of your first posts, what a horror story, worse than any movies yet filmed.

Tamat

1161 - 1172 of 1172 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.