Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been with my fiance for almost 6 years, living together for 2-3,

shortly after we met it was my birthday, out of the blue (without me even suggesting it) she offers to take me to a strip club, (all female, she said she has never been) and i say yes, we go and have a great time, we both got several lap dances,

since then we go to the strip club when on "mini vacations" which is once every few months, away from our city/town, she wont go near home in fear of being seen which i respect,

when she is at the strip club she has a great time, always smiling and laughing and flirting with the girls, commenting on how sexy they are, playing with each others hair etc etc, she gets lap dances and "fools around" with them,

when we are home or away from the club she wants nothing to do with women, we have the playboy channel and i watch it, which she doesnt mind, but she does not seem interested, i dont pressure her to watch,

its like when she enters a strip club a switch turns on and she becomes a totally different person, i dont really care if she likes women or not, im just not understanding why she likes them in the club, but not outside of the club :confused:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
She might just like the attention she is getting. You have been together long enough to ask her and for her to be honest with you.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When you ask her about it, what does she say?

Maybe she's just into strippers.
when we are outside of the club she doesnt seem to like to talk about it, she kind of ignores the subject so i dont pressure it, its like she doesnt want to admit she goes and has a good time

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Maybe there's really nothing to it except she likes it. It's her thing. What's the problem? It may be a fantasy realized or something to her. It doesn't need to be broadcasted to the world. Be happy she wants to share it with you and it's *your thing to do together.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe there's really nothing to it except she likes it. It's her thing. What's the problem? It may be a fantasy realized or something to her. It doesn't need to be broadcasted to the world. Be happy she wants to share it with you and it's *your thing to do together.
its not a problem, never said it was....im just trying to understand better

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
its not a problem, never said it was....im just trying to understand better
It's nothing to understand. She's turned on by strippers. It's pretty cut and dry. Maybe it's so simple she doesn't feel like she needs to explain herself. Now if you didn't want to participate, then maybe she would have to talk about it to bring you around, but as it is, you don't mind it.

It's her thing. Nothing deeper to understand.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
And for the record... I think strippers are pretty hot and I'm very hetero. I like looking at other women and find them beautiful. Some women take that to the next level... kissing a girl is a thrill to them. Does it mean they want to have full blown sex with the girl? NO. It's just fun.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Sounds like a pretty hot situation to me and definitely not one to make you think twice about marrying her. You may have hit the jackpot!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I say just have fun. It could be she knows that is one place she can enjoy the female body without being judged,people sometimes find areas where they know they can just go let lose and enjoy so just go along for the ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.