Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I have a feeling I have been in the denial period of grief. My husband left me December 29th (I think). For a week or two, I thought I had done or said something wrong - we had a mild disagreement the day before. After that period, I found evidence that he was sleeping with our roommate and when he moved out, he moved in with her into her grandmother's house. He has completely cut all ties with me and everyone in my family. He has never even gone so far as to explain himself. The only contact or explanation he has even offered me is, "I am not coming back."

I am not denying that there were issues in our marriage. We had our good times and we had our bad times - but when everything happened, it was during the good times. The thing is, this isn't like him. At all. I know the OW - she has done everything in her power to be exactly like me (in a psycho sort of way). So, he is having an affair but with "me."

I am doing the 180. I have not really tried to contact him - save a single email I sent him last week to tell him that until he was willing to take responsibility for what he has done, I wouldn't be waiting for him. And that I did still have hope, I just wouldn't be living my life counting on that hope.

For the most part, I am happy. I am just still so confused. I know that one day he and the OW will end - and they will end badly. And I know when that happens, he will come back (or maybe he will come back sooner). I just am not sure if I should hope anymore.:scratchhead:

To read my full story, visit my blog: My Journey to Self Discovery

·
Premium Member
2,715 Posts
Don't.
Move on. File for D, dark on him. Expose him to everybody. Burn every bridge.
:iagree: good advice. It's the only realistic avenue open to you.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Don't.
Move on. File for D, dark on him. Expose him to everybody. Burn every bridge.
I second that!

He has f'd you over. Time to move on. No kids, not sure how long, but from you still living with room mates, you are young and starting over would be a breeze. You probably have nothing so divorce is going to be easy.

Get out now, instead of finding out 20 years from now he is still banging other people.

·
Registered
178 Posts
File for divorce. It doesn't 100% mean you will get divorced, but file! And keep the 180 going, more than likely he and his OW will crash and burn and he will be back. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.