Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it really possible for a woman to squirt?

18K views 125 replies 50 participants last post by  srvmatrix 
#1 ·
I have to admit Im a little embarassed asking this but was reading up on it and the only people I saw speak about it were men. Id like to hear from some women on this since to me, its like asking a man how it feels to have a baby, know what I mean? lol

#2 ·
Yeah, it's possible. The first time it happened to my wife she thought she had peed on me, and suffered the expected embarrassment. She said the sensation felt very much like a need to urinate as well.

Reactions: jaquen
#6 ·
yes they can squirt, it's almost always due to vj orgasms as opposed to clitoral orgasms, no it's usually not urine (if it is, it's not an orgasm you just pissed her off), yes it comes from a gland near the urethra, and yes my girlfriend squirts and no I have not been successful in getting her to squirt but a prior boyfriend was and it's starting to bug me because I've tried all the tricks of the trade.

#9 ·
You're not missing all that much, really. It winds up all over the sheets, and if she's on top, all over you. If you're using lube, you wind up squeege-ing off all of your slip'n'slide. I keep a stiff upper lip and have never said anything to the ol' lady, but given my druthers, I'd just as soon she not have this particular magic power.

My completely apocryphal, uninformed, medically uneducated guess is that it's not urine, but fluid trapped somewhere "up there" since, for my wife at least, it can be more pronounced after a long bath.

#30 ·
One vote for occasionally and not on demand. Cowgirl where she controls the motion more likely.

#31 ·
Yes, even if she doesn't know it or think she's capable. Not saying "all" women are capable, but I believe most are.

I'm on #4. I did not really believe in it myself, or thought it was a "one in a million" type thing before I first saw it happen and experienced it with a FWB girlfriend. I did not know she could do it (she never mentioned it) but one time she did (via PinV). I was shocked, but happily so.

I learned a little from her, then started researching. Out of my next 3 relationship type women, one could do it "sometimes", the other two said "not possible" but had heard some could. Turns out that yes, they both could.

My W expains it as a "whole body orgasm" the likes of which she'd not come close to experiencing before.

Of course there is debate about it, believers and non-believers, but when a woman can have that amazing of an orgasm, something other than "peeing" is going on there.
Posted via Mobile Device

#34 ·
gotten some clear liquif out before...to the point where my hand is practically drenched...love licking it
all up too when I go down but she seems squemmish about it...sometimes Ive gone in with two fingers and rubbed
the g-spot(feels like a fuzzy ball), it become bigger and bigger eventually leaving my hand pretty
wet..but theres no gush of liquid like in some videos Ive seen...would love to take a shower in it..
freakin hot
Posted via Mobile Device

#35 ·
Look up information on female anatomy... There is nothing there to allow a woman to "squirt" anything. The only large amount of liquid that can come out of that area would be urine, so everyone seems to be getting excited about peeing or being peed on. There are glands that do produce mucus to make things "wet", but it is not possible for it to produce enough fluid to actually "squirt". The urine can definitely mix with the other small amounts of vaginal fluid, which may make it seem like it's not urine, but it is.

#36 ·
Yep. Looks like urine, can smell like urine, comes out the urethra, ergo,......

If you haven't experienced it regularly, and actually seen it come out, I can see where the confusion comes from.

Pretty basic biology... Woman has massive orgasm, contractions push out fluid. No mystery or magic involved.

#37 ·
urine??

why would I want to know? lol

seriously...the 1st woman I met like this.....yeah, the next day I was smelling the bed, the couch etc... like WTF. was it?

since then there have been a few others.....but thats just one of those things you don't need to know.. or care. I never drank urine, so I would not know. it's clear liquid when they are having an awesome O.....thats all I need to know!

and hey, if it's urine. then call me urine man numero uno.

#40 ·
LOL it always cracks me up when poor lovers who can't give their women the ultimate orgasm chime in.

there is evidence that suports that it is real and many sex therapist also say its real ....and just because it come from the pee hole dosn't mean its urine I also come from my pee hole and its not urine.

but believe what you want its a free world.

#44 ·
LOL it always cracks me up when poor lovers who can't give their women the ultimate orgasm chime in.
LOL. So your sexual skills are so amazing that you're able to create, from thin air, an organ capable of holding large amounts of ejaculate in the female body? That is, quite literally, unbelievable.

...and just because it come from the pee hole dosn't mean its urine ...
Good point. Just because something looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck doesn't mean it's a duck. It's probably an elephant.

I also come from my pee hole and its not urine.
Yeah. If only doctors could crack the mystery that is the male ejaculation and discover that invisible, prostate-like gland that holds a man's ejaculate. Oh, wait a minute, they did. It's called the prostate.

I got news for you, buddy. If you're sleeping with a woman who has a prostate, you're sleeping with a dude who is post-op. But I'm sure he appreciates your mad skillz.

#84 ·
Oh Lord - the resident asexual chimes in....

I squirt from direct clitoral stimulation from a Hitachi Magic Wand only which is like a power tool. It is a HUGE amount of liquid that will soak through 2 folded up towels under by butt. It is not urine. It is clear in color & almost ordorless. It doesn't feel like I'm taking a piss LOL.

I have no idea what the fluid is, where it exactly comes from in my female anatomy, could care less to "research" it & frankly find it amusing.

My husband thinks it's cool.

#45 ·
The Wikipedia article on female ejaculation has plenty of interesting reading and displays as much consensus as this forum. Check it out.

Reactions: sweaty teddy
#47 ·
embarassingly my husband explained this to me...you think i would know....

there is a tiny sack just behind the pelvic bone, it fills up with fluid. instead of it "leaking" [sorry lack of better word to describe] through the vigina walls, it "squirts" our through that little duct.

its not pee, is our juices that come naturally due to sexual stimualtion. and yea its usually a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.