Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago, the wife was lying in bed watching TV, and I walked in, lay down beside her, and said....I would sure like a BJ right now.....

She see sawed a bit, but finally complied....It was not her best effort, but I've never had a bad BJ....and she had mentioned earlier that she wanted to work on getting better at it......I was not going to complain......

This is probably the second or third time in our marriage I have done this.....

Afterward she was a little snippy, and said it didn't seem fair, to which I replied "Name it, and you got it"....Right here, right now, I am all yours, and totally willing and able to give you anything you want..

She declined and got over her mad spell. Two days later, we had wonderful sex, so she didn't hold it against me....

Did I do anything wrong????

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Can't hurt for asking. You did nothing wrong.

Reactions: naga75

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
I usually just tell her to get on her knees.

:)

But it seemed to work for you.
No problems I don't think.

·
Banned
8,908 Posts
My SO doesn't mind me telling her I'd like a BJ. And one of her fantasies is for her to walk into my place, and me just throwing her on the bed (or couch, or whereever) and using her for my pleasure, ignoring her own. "Lick it and stick it" are her exact words.

But every couple is different, I guess...

C

·
Banned
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My SO doesn't mind me telling her I'd like a BJ. And one of her fantasies is for her to walk into my place, and me just throwing her on the bed (or couch, or whereever) and using her for my pleasure, ignoring her own. "Lick it and stick it" are her exact words.

But every couple is different, I guess...

C
David Allen Coe fan I see....

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
So, you've had the men answer... how about a woman?
I see nothing wrong with just asking for a BJ occasionally. Just as I see nothing wrong with a woman asking her husband to just go down on occasion, with no expectations for it going any further than that at that particular time.

There's also nothing wrong with her just offering/starting, without waiting for you to ask, nor anything wrong with the reciprocal. ;)

·
Banned
8,908 Posts
Really? I don't listen to him but I got the reference....Lick it and Stick it play on one of his songs. (I googled it)
I did a quick google search, nothing jumped out at me... :) She was exposed to a variety of music when she was growing up, so it wouldn't surprise me if she heard it back then and it stuck.

C

·
Banned
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Really? I don't listen to him but I got the reference....Lick it and Stick it play on one of his songs. (I googled it)
Lots of his stuff is really brutal, and not pc, but lots of things he does are really sensitive and touching....Mona Lisas smile, Greener than the grass she lay on...etc....

As for the flip side of the oral coin...In another post I mentioned just walking into her room, pulling down her pants and giving her oral till she orgasmed without saying a word.....In that case, to my surprise, she did reciprocate, it wasn't expected....But certainly appreciated.......:smthumbup:

·
Registered
284 Posts
A few days ago, the wife was lying in bed watching TV, and I walked in, lay down beside her, and said....I would sure like a BJ right now.....

She see sawed a bit, but finally complied....It was not her best effort, but I've never had a bad BJ....and she had mentioned earlier that she wanted to work on getting better at it......I was not going to complain......

Afterward she was a little snippy, and said it didn't seem fair, to which I replied "Name it, and you got it"....Right here, right now, I am all yours, and totally willing and able to give you anything you want..

She declined and got over her mad spell. Two days later, we had wonderful sex, so she didn't hold it against me....

Well to be honest, I personally would be turned off. Have you ever asked her how she would be comfortable with you making that request?
My husband has a 'look' he gives me, and makes it clear that he's needing something. Oh, and if it's not a good time for me to 'comply' I let him know gently and he doesn't pout, which makes it easy for me to give in to his desires later.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
I don't think he has ever asked for a bj....but then I am the one usually asking him if he would like one. On the flip side i do ask him for things, he has never refused so I assume he doesn't mind.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
296 Posts
Haaaa ............ after reading this thread I figured I'd test my luck with my Mrs. She came to the kitchen to grab our baby a bottle of milk ....... I looked at her and smiled as I asked " Can i get a BJ tonight after the boys go to bed ? "

Well ..... she smiled back and said " sure " !! How simple and good my life is ........ Thank you God !!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I don't think he has ever asked for a bj....but then I am the one usually asking him if he would like one. On the flip side i do ask him for things, he has never refused so I assume he doesn't mind.
Posted via Mobile Device
Freaky how peoples life’s can be alike, though my wife wants me to tell her when i want a bj and i don't think my wife would object to my asking, though i would return the favor.

·
Registered
122 Posts
It's not wrong to ask, as a general matter. The specifics of whether it's going to work or not really depend on her. I can't see how it's wrong for either member of a couple to ask for something. Maybe the other one doesn't want to comply, for whatever reason , but how is asking wrong, in itself?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
1,520 Posts

Oh golly, a little lacking in diplomacy. If she was really into the show it would matter. So next time wait just a bit to assess her mood.

A woman can really like doing it but timing is still an issue.

Mine decided it was her job a couple days a month (her monthly cycle), and also in late pregnancy. She got it down to two minutes, with an explosive ending. Since then if I do something that she really values, there's going to be a BJ out of it.

Thinking rationally about it - I can see that for two minutes' work she can really send me into orbit so there's power in that for her. In a good way. I can see she really likes doing it. She usually laughs at me while I am going through after-spasms.

I don't ever ask, she just likes doing it enough to where the frequency is just fine. Even less and I'd still be fine too but I'm not about to ask her to stop.

If I did ask, I'd be thinking about what her mood is like before springing it. There are certain "mood enhancers" too. You know hers better than I do.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.