Talk About Marriage banner

Am I insure if bothers me when my husband notices other womens noticable cleavage?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to have a problem when I notice my husband noticing other womens breasts and bottoms. He claims he is not looking at them in a sexual manor and sometimes says he doesn't even know who I'm referring to when I question him about it. Later when we're discussing it he brings details into the conversation that happened in the incident leading me to believe that he knew full well what I was referring to. I believe that he's lying to me about it because he knows how I feel about this issue. It makes me feel disrespected when he does this in my presence. I understand that men are very visual creatures and they are going to look at other women so I'm not unrealistic in that aspect. He claims it's my insecurity because of a bad marriage that I left over 25 years ago. I don't feel that I'm insecure, I would just love for his eyes to be on me and not others when we are together. He admits he realizes that he has done this in the past and is trying to make a concience effort not to so he doesn't offend me. But sometimes it still happens. He insists that he is doing nothing wrong and doesn't even find some of these women attractive and I need to get help for my insecurities. What I don't understand is, if there is no attration to cleavage or the tight jeans then why look? Any suggestions or ideas would greatly be appreciated. This subject is a cause for many arguments between us. I feel that I should be able to voice my opinion about certian observations that bother me but it always makes him angry when I bring these things up. I'm just not comfortable with my husband noticing other womens body parts. I have decided to seek professional help with a personal counselor as well. Please help!

·
Registered
173 Posts
It looks as if your poll is telling you everything. It's totally rude for your husband to look at other woman in your presence. Natural to notice, yes, polite to actively keep looking, no. His eyes should be on the prize - which is you, not some random stranger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.