Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out my husband is talking to other women online. He is sending them all sorts of things that suggests he wants to be with them. He is on the hi5 website, if any of you know what that is, you can send tags comments ect. I created a profile so I could see what he was doing. Is that wrong? I just dont know what to do nest.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My H started his affair on-line, very innocently. He happened upon his ex-fiance from 23 years ago. The conversation was a catch up on their lives, no problem. HOWEVER - the longer it went on, the more intimate they got,and it ended with him taking a 6 day "vacation" with her ( of course I was lied to and had no idea). I had to investigate after the fact - if you created a profile, then use it. Keep tabs, discretely. It may be just his way of living out a fantasy, but it could go too far. Maybe you should engage him - you might find out it's innocent and that it's alot of fun, especially when he knows that its you. Good Luck

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
You could always put a keylogger on his computer so that it captures what he is saying to others. Even get passwords for accounts you might not know about?!

·
Registered
46 Posts
When I joined this site, I was looking for answers. I found alot. But I also found that sometimes the advice is really harsh and makes you look into things that you never dreamed of. Be smart, protect yourself, don't get too excited to find things that do not exist. Does your H know that his on-line excursions bother you? You may want to start there, open and honest, see what he has to tell you.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Please read my story - the link is in my signature. What your husband is doing is VERY VERY WRONG and it MUST stop.

You NEED to look into things you've never dreamed of. Don't let your husband disrespect you like this. Unless you WANT a third person in your marriage. The keylogger is a great idea, and will get you the answers you need in order to decide what you're going to do about it.

How did you find out what you do know?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.