Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im now eight months pregant and the farther along in my pregancy the less time my husband spends with me, it has gotten to the point where i only see him one day a week
and im worried i think he going to leave me alone when the baby born. He never spends time with me he always has something else to do or is busy with his brother.
i mentioned not feeling like im married and loney to him a few weeks ago and since then things havent been any better, i think they have gotten worse. Am i just letting my hormones get to me or is there more to it? Is he saying something by not being here for me during the pregancy?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
It may be a little of both, Some men freak out when their wives are prego, some guys have a hard time facing the fact they are about to be a father and have a hard time with it.

This is something that he needs to deal with and over come. Does his brother have any kids, maybe he is asking for advice.

Believe it or not alot of men have a very ahrd time with the first pregancy, they just do not know what to do and the sense of responsibility is very powerful.....Like OH No damn, I ahve to responsible for someone now??? It scares some men to death.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.