Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,476 Posts
Your husband went back to his first wife?? Wow. Are they still together? God help my husband if he does that. I don't know if I'd laugh or cry.
Yep, and they are still together. They deserve each other and do the world a favor to stay together and away from other people lol.

They had just divorced when we got together, and at one point they only communicated through me to avoid fighting. But she had all kinds of issues and little by little, they were back in contact because he had to "save" her. >>>EYEROLL<<< So yeah it ended up an EA (that I kept getting in trouble for getting upset with their contact... my pre TAM days) and him divorcing me while denying that he was going to be with her the whole time. Yeah like I am that stupid. She moved back in about two weeks after I left.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Your husband went back to his first wife?? Wow. Are they still together? God help my husband if he does that. I don't know if I'd laugh or cry.
Both. Guilt is tricky. He needs help letting go of past mistakes. We all make them. He will make more if he doesn't stop contact with the X.

To be very Frank here. Your marriage may indeed be toast.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts