Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have the iPad 2 and love it. But I'm not the guy that has to upgrade every time the company does. I'll wait until the one I have is outdated before plunking down more money to Apple.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I have the iPad 2 and love it. But I'm not the guy that has to upgrade every time the company does. I'll wait until the one I have is outdated before plunking down more money to Apple.
The Mini is just an Ipad 2 shrunk down. No retina display, 100 to 150 dollars more then other 7in tablets that preform better. If you have an Ipad 2 just stick with it.

·
Banned
296 Posts
I'll stick with the 7" android tablet I got for free. I prefer android over apple any day.
I got the Nexxus 7 awhile ago which has been great to use and is much less expensive than this IPad Mini !! Though my Mrs is such an Apple fan i know we'll have one sooner or later !!

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
The Mini is just an Ipad 2 shrunk down. No retina display, 100 to 150 dollars more then other 7in tablets that preform better. If you have an Ipad 2 just stick with it.

I'm sticking with my Samsung Galaxy Note .

I already have an ipad, and I hardly ever use it.
I bought the Galaxy approximately one two years after, and its more practical for me.

Someone posted this joke on my fb wall when the ipad mini was released.

"...If Apple manufactured houses, would they put windows in them?"

·
Banned
8,908 Posts
I'm sticking with my Samsung Galaxy Note .

I already have an ipad, and I hardly ever use it.
I bought the Galaxy approximately one two years after, and its more practical for me.

Someone posted this joke on my fb wall when the ipad mini was released.

"...If Apple manufactured houses, would they put windows in them?"
The windows would come on House 2 or 3... Can't give them everything on the first version, or they'd have no reason to upgrade next year!

C

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.