Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A good friend of ours turns 50 this Saturday. My husband and birthday boy coached the soccer team for 9 years and was incredible at it. That's how they met, on the field.
Anyways, this guy is in lighting and stage productions and has been for 30 years. He has done everybody from the Rolling Stones to Billy Idol, The Cure, U2, Beyonce, Depeche Mode, Green Day, Madonna, Linkin Park, Marilyn Manson, Pet Shop Boys, Lady Gaga, (sadly) Justin Bieber and THE Andrea Bocelli.
At his birthday will be Billy Idol, Depeche Mode, The Cure and the Pet Shop Boys. I will faint and not remember a damn thing about this party.
Soooo, tell me about your weekend plans. :p
God I am so looking forward to this!!!

·
Registered
10,162 Posts
A good friend of ours turns 50 this Saturday. My husband and birthday boy coached the soccer team for 9 years and was incredible at it. That's how they met, on the field.
Anyways, this guy is in lighting and stage productions and has been for 30 years. He has done everybody from the Rolling Stones to Billy Idol, The Cure, U2, Beyonce, Depeche Mode, Green Day, Madonna, Linkin Park, Marilyn Manson, Pet Shop Boys, Lady Gaga, (sadly) Justin Bieber and THE Andrea Bocelli.
At his birthday will be Billy Idol, Depeche Mode, The Cure and the Pet Shop Boys. I will faint and not remember a damn thing about this party.
Soooo, tell me about your weekend plans. :p
God I am so looking forward to this!!!
Enjoy your party, and tell Billy Idol we said "hello"! :rofl:

This weekend, we are going camping with some friends. The kids are so excited. We are taking the boat - weather in the 80s! :) :smthumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.