Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have read my previous posts, i am still with my wife. I am probly the biggest idiot on the planet but there's even a one percent chance this will work out but i am willing to take that risk. But i have to be sure. So...her phone is my best source of information. Its a Samsung galaxy aviator. Does anyone have any tips on how to get the information i need? A free key logged if possible, perhaps a way to get deleted texts? I know, i know. "If you have to spy its already over" or "just call it quits she's a serial cheater". I know. But im persistent.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
2,715 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Try one of the spy apps when you have few minutes with her phone.

On a side note, if you're so persistent in getting this to work I suggest you take the "stick your head in the sand approach". It works so good it's like the affair never happened.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Walk gave you the best advice about software you can get. I used it with great results. The annual subscription is around 100usd, and comes with a few nice perks. Explore the site, dont be afraid to email them, their customer service team is great. the software does everything you can imagine, and then some (retrieving deleted texts from a sim card for instance) the annual subscription allows you to monitor up to 5 phones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.