Buddy you are only paying lip service to the advice people are giving you.
In my opinion you would take your wife back tomorrow if she asked.
Now that’s your choice and I’m not going to argue with you but I will tell you three things.
1. You are depressed.
2. You’re wife is **** testing you and asking for your truck was a clear sign of this,as was showing you that she was with her new boyfriend on his boat.
3. You are showing your daughter a terrible example of how marriage works. She sees her mother with a different guy every few weeks and all the while her Dad is waiting at the sideline for her to come back to him.
I'm not trying to only pay lip service. I don't think I could take her back. How could I ever trust her again?
1. Yeah, sometimes. But this forum gets 100% of the depression, so it seems like a lot more than it really is most days. I've come a long way.
2. That's very red pill. I don't see relationships in this way.
3. I'm not waiting at the sideline. I filed the divorce.