Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys doing? Fireworks? Family? Book burnings?

Me, I just ordered $65,000 worth of hot dogs. I also have an hour of pizza scheduled.

Still trying to figure out if I'll do better playing dominos on cheese or pasta. What do you think?

Don't party too hard. 馃巻 馃巻 馃巻

Registered
We've got a socially distanced catered block party for the community (about 50 people) in the cul-de-sac behind us. It will be followed by watching local fireworks from in front of the clubhouse.

Premium Member
Her name was Karen.
Probably. A short time after he left I had to go to the store. And one of my neighbors down the street just glared at me as I drove by, so at least I know who did it.
Thankful we don't have that problem here
Here's the kicker. While things have somewhat loosened up around here, I still can't do anything because now I live in between two police officers. 馃ゴ So I still probably couldn't.

Registered
Probably. A short time after he left I had to go to the store. And one of my neighbors down the street just glared at me as I drove by, so at least I know who did it.

Here's the kicker. While things have somewhat loosened up around here, I still can't do anything because now I live in between two police officers. 馃ゴ So I still probably couldn't.
Ouch, better behave yourself!

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
No local law here. LOL Closest State barracks 25 miles away. Besides, noone here will call because they are all gonna be here Haha
I wish the barracks in Texas were further from here in Dallas. Lock down is tight here.

When I was a kid, we used to shoot so many fireworks, you could probably see them from Kenya.

Registered
I wish the barracks in Texas were further from here in Dallas. Lock down is tight here.

When I was a kid, we used to shoot so many fireworks, you could probably see them from Kenya.
No real lockdown here other then the local grocery closed to the public. Most other stores are open.

Here we are social distanced by geography and size of ranch LOL

Premium Member
Since it's going to rain here I think it's only fitting that I do some more recreational smoking. :p Gotta be careful though. I don't feel I can behave myself.

Registered
Tucson and several surrounding towns cancelled all firework displays due to the fire danger. With over 100,000 acres destroyed on the Catalinas and still burning, pyrotechnical displays are a no-go.

Me? I'm grilling burgers with homemade baked beans and potato salad. And my homemade pickles will accompany. Apparently D.C. is still having its display, so I'll record it at 6 p.m. my time and watch it after it gets dark here.

@TheDudeLebowski - Damn good to see you back here, bro!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts