Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Literally while I'm inside her she says "don't cum inside me, it's gross."

Seriously? Dont I have a right to be mad here? It killed the mood and I stopped immediately.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would imagine it would instantly stop sex on a dime! If she doesn't want it like that then maybe use a condom? It seems pretty insensitive to me. I am sorry she did that.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry she actually told me she said "it feels gross coming out." not "it's gross." we've been in a relationship for the better part of the past 12 years and I've
Never been told this in the middle of sex.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I'm sorry she actually told me she said "it feels gross coming out." not "it's gross." we've been in a relationship for the better part of the past 12 years and I've
Never been told this in the middle of sex.
Posted via Mobile Device
Seems like an odd thing to be telling you now, assuming that you normally don't use a condom.

I don't know if getting mad is the appropriate response but I can understand why it would kill the mood, especially if you've never heard this before. The sensitive thing to do would have been to tell you her feelings on that beforehand and not in the middle of the act.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the problem is she's not sensitive and doesnt think about things like that.

I got mad because to me it's kind of hurtful. We are married and this is a normal and acceptable part of marriage. It's not like I asked her to do anal or bondage or something.

She's always thinking about herself and what she wants. I don't think she considers how things make me feel before she says them.

Seems like an odd thing to be telling you now, assuming that you normally don't use a condom.

I don't know if getting mad is the appropriate response but I can understand why it would kill the mood, especially if you've never heard this before. The sensitive thing to do would have been to tell you her feelings on that beforehand and not in the middle of the act.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
606 Posts
WTF??????

I can see her not wanting you to come in her mouth, but not inside her? You need to find out what's gotten in to her (hah!) that's she's had this change of heart. Is it temporary or a permanent cut off? Is she effectively saying she doesn't want sex with you anymore? And how exactly does she want to be intimate with you?

Very strange.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
If my "wife" said something like that, that's a deal marriage breaker.

Then we can do anal instead........

Maybe she is scared because she is pregnant?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Isgirl,

I don't know what she wants. I told her from now on I can't have sex with her because I will wonder whats going through her head. She got mad and defensive and said that she wouldn't have made the comment if she knew it was going to make me mad. I'm thinking "well anyone should know how that comment is going to make their husband react."

I'm just generally unhappy with her and the marriage right now. She doesn't listen to me when I try to talk about our issues, says I just talk about the same thing over and over and she gets mad and then usually falls asleep.

We have a 3 year old and she's 3 months preg with our 2nd. I feel trapped, miserable, rejected, hurt, etc. Tonight just really did it for me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I quite often use a condom with my wife. She can't get pregnant, she just doesn't like leaking or the way she smells the next day.

It doesn't make a difference to me, I still find it pleasurable and feel close to her.

It's not always

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JWilliams, the timing of the comment is what got me more than anything. I mean yeah it pisses me off that she is rejecting the act of unprotected sexual intercourse with me but to do so right in the middle is a dagger.

·
Registered
656 Posts
OMG I can't imagine being so insensitive. But I guess I can't relate to her b/c I love getting...well, you know...;) If I were you, I would've pulled out right then and there and said "as you wish..." and went and took a shower and left her laying there being all 'not gross'.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh I pulled out and just blankly stared at her for a good 15-20 seconds. It was awkward. Then she got mad at me. Guess I hurt her feelings. Trust me, I wish she loved it too but it looks like that isn't the case.

OMG I can't imagine being so insensitive. But I guess I can't relate to her b/c I love getting...well, you know...;) If I were you, I would've pulled out right then and there and said "as you wish..." and went and took a shower and left her laying there being all 'not gross'.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
656 Posts
Does her aversion to it have anything to do with her being pregnant? Maybe she's just feeling yucky and hormonal right now, but normally (while not pregnant), she doesn't feel that way? (It was still very insensitive, prego or not.) She sounds pretty self-centered if you ask me.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I cant say what's going through her head. I guess it's possible that being preg has something to do with it. She didn't seem to mind me giving her an orgasm with my finger/tongue right before we began with the sex though. So she got what she wanted and then told me she didnt want cum inside of her.

Oh, btw I read your thread. Sorry to hear about your situation as well.

Does her aversion to it have anything to do with her being pregnant? Maybe she's just feeling yucky and hormonal right now, but normally (while not pregnant), she doesn't feel that way? (It was still very insensitive, prego or not.) She sounds pretty self-centered if you ask me.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
I also think it has to do with her pregnancy, hormones changing, etc. You could try anal with her instead?

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Isgirl,

I don't know what she wants. I told her from now on I can't have sex with her because I will wonder whats going through her head. She got mad and defensive and said that she wouldn't have made the comment if she knew it was going to make me mad. I'm thinking "well anyone should know how that comment is going to make their husband react."

I'm just generally unhappy with her and the marriage right now. She doesn't listen to me when I try to talk about our issues, says I just talk about the same thing over and over and she gets mad and then usually falls asleep.

We have a 3 year old and she's 3 months preg with our 2nd. I feel trapped, miserable, rejected, hurt, etc. Tonight just really did it for me.
MMSL. Read it.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
15,063 Posts
Literally while I'm inside her she says "don't cum inside me"...,
I was about to say, meh, she probably wants off the pill, for my wife and I, it's all good for me I'll just sprog all her face hehe... but then I read...

it's gross."
=/
Nice choice of words...

I'm sorry she actually told me she said "it feels gross coming out." not "it's gross."...
Yeah the problem is she's not sensitive and doesnt think about things like that.

I got mad because to me it's kind of hurtful. We are married and this is a normal and acceptable part of marriage. It's not like I asked her to do anal or bondage or something.
Well you've let your feelings known, what was her response? I'm assuming she's trying to tell you that you have no right to be mad at her?

It's not very nice to flip the off switch right in the middle of things that's common sense, it's bedroom manners. I did that a few times with my wife which led to fights, it's a fair thing to ask from her in my opinion.

Now unless she had a reason to stop sex... did she?

·
Registered
116 Posts
after a couple of my babies it actually used to sting pretty bad if he did come inside so i asked him to pull out ...
he was just happy to be getting anything cause i was in pain

1 - 20 of 351 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.