Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I asked the wife if she had anything on her wish list, and she came up with a good one. She suggested a romp in the car. Excellent idea, but I need some ideas on how to accomplish it.

I have a SUV, with non-tinted windows, and don't want to put on a show, get taped, nor get arrested. During the day preferably.

What's a good place without security cameras, no other people seeing, no cops, etc?

We're in a very crowded suburban area, even the parks and forests are busy. I don't know of any 'make out points' around here. Every time we're 'out in the country', we're with kids in the car.

any thoughts? any favorite places or considerations?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well, I asked the wife if she had anything on her wish list, and she came up with a good one. She suggested a romp in the car. Excellent idea, but I need some ideas on how to accomplish it.

I have a SUV, with non-tinted windows, and don't want to put on a show, get taped, nor get arrested. During the day preferably.

What's a good place without security cameras, no other people seeing, no cops, etc?

We're in a very crowded suburban area, even the parks and forests are busy. I don't know of any 'make out points' around here. Every time we're 'out in the country', we're with kids in the car.

Well, you have an SUV so you're a little higher than most cars so that helps. We've don this, but usually it has been an impromptu event. Once driving home from a party, we pulled into a secluded neighborhood (at night) and she gave me a bj. Another, more successful interlude, was after dining at a restaurant. It shared a parking lot with a local mall, and we were parked away from most other cars. Had a couple drinks, nice dinner and then I banged the sense out of her before driving home. Totally awesome, highly recommended.

·
Banned
5,048 Posts
Hubs and I had a really nice high top conversion van when the kids were little.....nice shocks/tinted windows/stereo system...that baby was the bomb :D.....I think the vehicle might make a big difference as to how much a couple can get away with.....our next was an Expedition....not as easy....:D

Reactions: notmyrealname4

·
Registered
130 Posts
Out of all the places I have ever had sex-- I still found the bed was my most comfortable and number one preferred spot to let the "O" go. The other places were tons of fun, but lacked tons of comfort when things got "serious".

·
Banned
5,048 Posts
Out of all the places I have ever had sex-- I still found the bed was my most comfortable and number one preferred spot to let the "O" go. The other places were tons of fun, but lacked tons of comfort when things got "serious".
Ya, hubs would always cum faster.....I did eventually...but I always had one eye open for police....:eek:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I totally understand the one eye opener syndrome.

It's like having our curious children in the next room while we adults try to enjoy a toned down "O" behind closed doors. In our comfortable beds. Go figure. :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
When I was younger and crazier, my husband asked me to make sure the restroom was clear of any women in a restaurant we were dining in.

No. We did not. I don't have that kind of balance on tile/cement floor or walls. The question became.. "Who is going to take what position and where when someone comes into the bathroom, let alone who's back is going to be against the wall?" We saw the scene in a movie. Um-- The moaning in the movie was not real, dear. You are not going to make me feel that kind of good. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
5,048 Posts
When I was younger and crazier, my husband asked me to make sure the restroom was clear of any women in a restaurant we were dining in.

No. We did not. I don't have that kind of balance on tile/cement floor or walls. The question became.. "Who is going to take what position and where when someone comes into the bathroom, let alone who's back is going to be against the wall?" We saw the scene in a movie. Um-- The moaning in the movie was not real, dear. You are not going to make me feel that kind of good. :rolleyes:
That story is soooo cute...:) We are big campers and we did do it in the mens shower room once because we thought if we went into the womens they would be really offended...:rofl: of course there were was nobody in the mens either....it's just sooo cute to do it in new and naughty places....:D

Reactions: hartvalve

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hubs and I had a really nice high top conversion van when the kids were little.....nice shocks/tinted windows/stereo system...that baby was the bomb :D.....I think the vehicle might make a big difference as to how much a couple can get away with.....our next was an Expedition....not as easy....:D
Nice! If the van is rockin', don't come a knockin'!

·
Registered
58 Posts

Parking garage..car wash..?

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Parking garage..car wash..?
excellent idea!

my ex liked danger and she did me in a parking lot in broad daylite. A cop drove by. Whoa! drove past. everything ok.
She got her wish. another time she did me on a boat dock at night with no cover out in the open and I'm pretty sure the neighbors saw what we did but didn't call the cops.
Another time on a bridge at night.

doing the full deed though is a bit trickier, so go for it and have fun!
don't get caught by the cops though.

you'll have splainin to do

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.