Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on this site for about three days now. Yesterday I discovered the '180' after I kept reading about it. I love it! It comes in very handy. It's funny how many situations I have caught myself in. Today I went to the store and I saw something he would've liked, but I left it right there. It's no wonder I have been enabling his bad behavior. I always have dinner ready on time, never went anywhere, always being nice and what not 24/7, only to be cheated on and mistreated.

This 180 stuff is making me feel so much better about myself. As if I have a life too. I did go out today and just did as I pleased. I went shopping, got coffee, little things I used to do and enjoy that he always refused to do with me. I can see how Ive lost sight of my life and the things I like, by trying to please him all these years, and it never mattered anyway.:smthumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
Well done.
When my H had is A I was never able to implement a full 180 but put into place what I called my 'mini 180'!
We are 8 months into our R now and it still helps me when I feel I am 'losing' myself.
I lost my personality quite a bit over the years. I think child rearing and marriage can have that affect. I was absolutely lost when H and I separated but the 180 really helped me to be me again.
I can't praise it enough!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well done.
When my H had is A I was never able to implement a full 180 but put into place what I called my 'mini 180'!
We are 8 months into our R now and it still helps me when I feel I am 'losing' myself.
I lost my personality quite a bit over the years. I think child rearing and marriage can have that affect. I was absolutely lost when H and I separated but the 180 really helped me to be me again.
I can't praise it enough!
Posted via Mobile Device
I relate to this!

Can anyone recommend a link or additional reading on this 180 thing?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.