Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
I’m not going to add to the advice, because I would just repeat what others have said. I will say I’m sorry. It sucks to be in this position.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Seems like they had sex some time in the past, and he is fishing to do it again. He's literally begging her for it.

Save the messages, tell him you know he's trying to hook up with women, and divorce him. No need to show him the messages or get into an argument. He's just going to gaslight you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I'm definitely cataloging all the messages, and he's definitely still at it. This text convo is ongoing right this minute, while I'm working from home in another room.

·
Registered
206 Posts
We never had children, but we a 15 years into a 30 year mortgage.
I'm definitely cataloging all the messages, and he's definitely still at it. This text convo is ongoing right this minute, while I'm working from home in another room. View attachment 71714

somehow this feels worse than cheating, I'm sorry but your husband is a sleaze.

Don't worry about the mortgage just get the hell out of there. You don't have children cut and run! But make sure you run with all that is owed to you. Keep these screenshots an look at them if you feel yourself making excuses. I still have my screenshots and it never fails to remind me of what I escaped from.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Why aren’t you doing something to change this gross situation?

he’s disgusting! She isn’t really even interested and he keeps the pressure on her. Get rid of him! You deserve way better!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
FYI because of the pandemic the real estate market is hot - they say the last time like this was in 2006. You would get a good price but the next question where do you go...good for sellers, not for buyers.
He is really pushing her and she is probably keeping all the messages to for when she gets fed up with his juvenile behavior and sends the texts to you!

·
Registered
86 Posts
FYI because of the pandemic the real estate market is hot - they say the last time like this was in 2006. You would get a good price but the next question where do you go...good for sellers, not for buyers.
He is really pushing her and she is probably keeping all the messages to for when she gets fed up with his juvenile behavior and sends the texts to you!
That’s me! Living the real estate nightmare in a super growth part of the country. Good effin times.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Here is what is about the happen. that dude is being a creep and IS a creep. He is getting declined by his little online contact. When that goes dead, he will be "really friendly" with the wife and probably looking for some action.

man, I don't want to give ideas but I would hate if you reach down and accidentally do a death grip on is beans!!!! Be like "me so sowwy, that hurt?"

Dudes like this.....

21 - 34 of 34 Posts