Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, I have been married almost 16 yrs and we share children but we have none together . This was both are first time being married. We were married a short time after meeting . I enjoy staying at home activities more so than he does. he is not the stay home all day type. He's the type of person that like to stay busy .

Thanks everyone for allowing me to join.

·
Premium Member
11,688 Posts
He is a busy body?

His body or his mind?

Or both?

Or maybe just his nose, it always being 'up' your business.

Which is it?

And, of course, we need the whys.

Should he be busy about your business?

Thanks for popping in...

Lay it out for us to pore over.

[THM]- Lilith

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He's always finding something to do he isn't a stay at home couch potatoe . I assume for you book smart people street terms are not understood . I apologize for the confusion. But I was saying that he like to stay active and busy ......
I hope I explained it better this time.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
He's always finding something to do he isn't a stay at home couch potatoe . I assume for you book smart people street terms are not understood . I apologize for the confusion. But I was saying that he like to stay active and busy ......
I hope I explained it better this time.
"Busy body" usually refers to people who stick their noses into other people's business. Posting tip: Good people here. Super desirous of helping. But folks don't tend to respond well to snarkiness.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I know the definition of the word . It was a poor choice to use to define his action an I truly apologize if I seem to be responding as I'm with attitude. I just read some of y'all comments and didn't get the joke in me choosing the word to use to describe my husband outgoing ways .But thanks for your caring response. ......

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi I just edited and corrected my wording in my post hope it helps to understand what I'm saying .

·
Premium Member
11,688 Posts
OK Madam..

Continue to march.

What is it you need from the people here?

[THM]- TT I

1 - 11 of 11 Posts