We've been fighting a lot and I'll make this a short thing...she decided that she's moving out I really don't want this because really Ive been trying really hard ti make it work and we were getting a long better but just 2 nights ago we had a talk and that's when she told me she was moving out..we're a young couple we have a 2 yr old boy and that's why I really don't want her to move out, I mean I do want to be with her but it's more about my son I can't imagine being without him...but she is still doing it she looked at apartments already.What I would like to do is to somehow make an arrangement about how long should we wait to go in another relationship because I don't want my son to see another guy as his dad or to get attached to anyone else. I promissed myself that I won't get anyone else and I mean I'm not saying it won't happen but not right now right now I'm gonna dedicate as much time as I can to my son, i was thinking we should at least wait til he is 5, he'll be able to understand a little better..what I'm saying is that I don't mind not seeing anyone but I don't know about her so that's why I would like to set an arrangement. Cause weve talked about this once a long time ago and she said that she wouldnt do that but even the strongest have weaknesses. HELP! how do I approach in a good and understandable way to make this happen? I think if we come to an agreement I would feel a little more ok with her moving out.