Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband of 5 months (we've been together for 7years and have 3 kids together)I have a feeling is considering on leaving me.I guess I have to start with.... My family was having a hard time money wise my husband had lost his job and I was a stay-a -home mom and living with my in-laws... my husband and I made the best of it we got out of the house when we could, took our kids to the park...tried to make the best of things for our kids... but a couple of months ago i convinced my husband to move to a new state away from all his family, friends, and every thing he ever known. So I could be near my family who I barely really know my self... and to take care of my mother, my mother has suffered with stroke's, and diabetes really bad... and needs someone to take care of her. I just got hired by a company to train me and pay me so I can take care of my mom.... and my husband is having trouble finding work here and is very home sick and is taking care of the kids a lot more then hes used to...when most of my time is going to my mom. and it seems like a lot of my free time is going to getting to know my family cousins, aunts, uncles...and trying to help them out...like the other day I helped my Aunt move when no one else would really. I've asked my husband to spend time with my family get to know them but he wont and it upsets me that i gave his crazy family a chance and he wont mine... and I find my self going off leaving him with the kids a lot..and I know he must be feeling homesick, and depressed..I gave him and my kids all my time be for and hes feeling that now that we moved i don't give him much now.... I guess I'm trying to find my self, and at the same time I'm losing my husband, we've always been there for each other. but I'm afraid I've lost him for good. I found out he's talking about going back to his home town. I really don't want to lose him but i feel that i already have...

·
Registered
812 Posts
You seem very conflicted and confused about where your marriage is going.

Are you seeking advice here ? If so do you have any questions ?

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
I think you have a duty to your husband first, and it appears he needs you right now. He made a huge move for your benefit and it isn't working for him. How are you going to return the favor he showed you?

Hint: Leaving him behind while you run off to see others and "get to know them" is NOT a good answer.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I think that you are both CLOWNS! Look, you need to move to were the JOB is. Were you can make enough money to have a life.There are jobs out there, but they are not were your parents are or you husbands parents are. Look around the nation and see were you can go. Austin Texas comes to mind. Good Luck and God Bless

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.