Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
it was more than sex it was emotions as well. society today believes men are not emotional! Gorilla Glue and duct tape could fix this.. that I know.
Exactly. This may have all come out as both you and your spouse cheating on one another, but, when push comes to serve, cheating is simply the aftermath of other problems.

You wouldn't have ended up confiding in this other woman if you felt like you were emotionally connecting with your wife. Same this goes for sexually cheating.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with everything else that's being said. Your marriage may be beyond salvage.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Go bang the she devil again and let us know if she has a cherry or an apple down there you know where.:surprise:

On a more serious note, I am sorry your marriage needs to end. I honestly think she was already cheating on you by the time you fell for the fruity she devil.

Try to get as much time as you can with your kids and enjoy them as much as you can when you get to have them.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
OP,
Looking at this objectively, your wife is no longer invested in you/your marriage. Her response to your A was to have one of her own. If she cared deeply for you she would have been devastated, not horny. Most BSs cannot even think about sexual activity during the storm of emotions they face. Combine that with her distancing herself from you physically and emotionally recently and you have the handwriting writing on the wall. It is regrettable.

·
Registered
687 Posts
1) 180 Now
2) IC - you need to find out why you decided to have an affair when there were issues in your marriage
3) Lawyer now - you need to find out your rights
4) Start divorce process
5) Separate all finances like yesterday
6) Realize your wife was more than likely already involved in an affair before you started yours
7) Eat plenty
8) Drink plenty of water
9) Get plenty of sleep
10) Gym - start working out
11) GET A STD test. You both have been playing Russian roulette with your sex organs!

This is a train wreak mere moments from happening.
Get off the train now while you still have time!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I have gotten tested.. and my fine.. Pa divorce laws are funny here.. i definitely need to start eating because I have no appetite and need to drink water yes.. i haven't eaten in 3 days just one protein drink from the store.. i am trying to dot all my I and cross all my T. I just need to get the mental stability back so I can focus.. i most need to hop of this train because it is gong nowhere fast...

Thank you.

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
Just end your sham of a marriage. Could you honestly live with your wife for the next 10, 20, 30, 40 years? No more sex?

Screw that. Life is short, find someone that wants your junk every day and will bang you in public, in the car, or on the kitchen table. Trust me, I was married to a woman for 8 years, didn't have sex for the last 4. Left her 14 months ago and having the best sex of my life now. Get out now while you're young.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts