Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girl and I have been together for 4 years and 4 months. On our first 2 years we already started living together. She was having problems with her parents during those times (until now but there getting better). I took her along with her 2 cats. I remember walking up early in the morning with the fragrant smell of cat pee! It was all worth it tho I may say. I was still in school that time and she was basically just home watching TV and cooking the best home cook meal!

Fast forward to present. She is now 1 term a way from graduating. Last month she was sent to London to represent her school and after that things just started to feel weird and awkward.

When she got back her vibe change. There were times when she wouldn't reply to my messages. Sometimes I feel like she doesn't even want to be with me. She also wanted to break up with me but I love her so much and did not agree with her.

A week after she got back from London I had to go to Australia to visit family for 10 days. When I got back and we saw each other again we spark like how we were on our 1st year.

After a month here we go again with this weird London vibe. We're recently out of the country together and I'm planning to propose to her but today I just check on her fb messages and was very disappointed. She's flirting with these guys she met in London and it breaks my heart to read these messages from different guys.

I love her so much but at the same time I'm worried about her loyalty. She has so much anger in her because of her problems with parents that are mostly financial and I feel that it's been affecting her personality. She use to be really sweet and caring. Sometimes I feel like my social status has an effect to being I'm just a musician and don't make a lot of money. I hate the fact that she is flirting with other guys even just trough chat and it bothers me so much. I love her so much and I want to give her all the love I can give.

·
Banned
406 Posts
She is doing more than flirting my friend. She is getting her world rocked in London. No doubt about it.

Run fast. Leave her.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Don't propose. There are red flags everywhere and you need to pay attention to those. Unfortunately, sometimes love is not enough and you have to make sure to pay attention to what is really going on. She's been acting distant, flirting with other men, and even wanted to break up. Do you really think she'd say yes to a marriage proposal? And even if she did, would you want to marry a woman who has been flirting with other men and maybe more? It's not good.

·
Banned
294 Posts
She is doing more than flirting my friend. She is getting her world rocked in London. No doubt about it.

Run fast. Leave her.
Posted via Mobile Device
Well said. You sound too nice and she has already cheated on you in London. It's time to let go and definitely don't propose.

·
Banned
1,809 Posts
She got out in the world and figured out there are more men than just you. Probably time to move on, sorry. :(
That, unfortunately. It hurts, but you know it's true. Please move on. Sorry man.

I HATE it that women play you along instead of just having the balls to break it off.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Is it me, or have all western men been emasculated?

So your woman went off to London, probably banged a few dudes, and is now ignoring you and flirting with other men on Facebook, and you still want to propose?

DO NOT PROPOSE. In fact, do the exact opposite, call her out on that crap and dump her.

Do this and there's a good chance she'll come crawling back to you, and if not then its her loss and you're better off for it. Love hurts, but it's a great teacher.

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Is it me, or have all western men been emasculated?

So your woman went off to London, probably banged a few dudes, and is now ignoring you and flirting with other men on Facebook, and you still want to propose?

DO NOT PROPOSE. In fact, do the exact opposite, call her out on that crap and dump her.

Do this and there's a good chance she'll come crawling back to you, and if not then its her loss and you're better off for it. Love hurts, but it's a great teacher.
don't get married until you and she (whoever "she" is) are at least 30. Believe me, there is a lot of life still after that.

·
Registered
386 Posts
i'm sorry to say, but she most likely cheated on you while she was away, and she'll do it again. don't propose. if she says no, you'll be heartbroken. if she says yes, she'll still cheat and you'll be heartbroken. it's a sh!tty situation, but it is what it is. You have proof that she's not completely faithful; anyone who was completely faithful would never flirt with someone else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.